• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey....umm...

Zombie Enclave

Okay, I now this should be on the Feedback forum....but more people view this.

So, I was going to purchase a Gold membership with the lifetime option....

And I clicked on USD option, and the link didn't work. It said to return to Merchant.

Anybody have a fix?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I get the same error. It seems as the button is linked to the wrong PayPal page. If that is the case, Steve can fix it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;58473 said:
I get the same error. It seems as the button is linked to the wrong PayPal page. If that is the case, Steve can fix it.
Hmph. I feel this is in violations of my rights and freedoms. It's like, identity theft.

Zombie Enclave

....Holy. I was almost going to respond to Romero, thinking he was Femme. WHAT.

But, yes, it says " The PayPal link was invalid. Please return to merchant or review the link. " or something like that.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whoah lol I thought the same thing Frohwned.
Rome you got the same avatar and sig that LFF use to have, plus your going pink as well lol.. that was mega trippy an confusing all at the same time but when I saw the quote it all made sence lol.

:S

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58501 said:
Hmph. I feel this is in violations of my rights and freedoms. It's like, identity theft.
I'll return your identity. I only borrowed it for a while for fun and because I missed Marilyn. :lol:
I'm sorry if you didn't see the fun in it. I'm on my way to the cloakroom.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
this isnt gonna be one of those fast show moments when the guy says something then he's like "I'll get my coat" xD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No worries, Romero, I was joking in my comments anyway.

And lol @ Elmo. It reminded me of the virtual version of that moment (in every healthy relationship), where the girl walks in on the guy trying on her clothes. The shoe just doesn't fit, y'know what I mean. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58568 said:
No worries, Romero, I was joking in my comments anyway.

And lol @ Elmo. It reminded me of the virtual version of that moment (in every healthy relationship), where the girl walks in on the guy trying on her clothes. The shoe just doesn't fit, y'know what I mean. :p
Well, I can relate to that. I just couldn't fit in your shoes! My feet hurts! I gave up, but the shoes doesn't show on the forum anyway. :lol:

Umm... I have a feeling that we're off topic, but according to the topic title we are not. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;58571 said:
my feet are size 8 if you wonna get technical xD
8? US sizes are strange. :confused: Mine are size 45. Average for men is 44 I believe.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;58577 said:
Do you know what the Average size of a ninja's foot is? xD
Nope, but as they can run on water I would guess they have huge feet. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I left Steve a note. He's not been on here for several days which hopefully means that he'll be back soon. It's not much you can do but wait.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man I would say message steve an let him know, tis all you can do if there's a snag in the links. just wait till he sorts it, tell him to message you back when its running properly.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey folks - sorry for the late response! Very, very odd problem indeed. However, just flipped a few switches in the Admin CP and everything seems to be working fine now. IF you're still interested in signing up for a Premium Subscription then do feel free.

I've also knocked an additional $5 off the price for everybody until 2010 since Romero was kind enough to forward the problem onto me. :)

Hoady

Steve;60023 said:
I've also knocked an additional $5 off the price for everybody until 2010 since Romero was kind enough to forward the problem onto me. :)

Your a champ steve.:D

By the way my shoe size is US 13 I have to like curl my toes up 20 times before they fit in the shoe.Yeah my feet are pretty gross hey haha.

Top Bottom