• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey there :)

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Hi everyone! ism Elle, I've been a Resident Evil fan for.. way too recently, it's a shame I haven't been into this series for longer... Nonetheless, What i know isn't that little, I played the 4th, the 5th, Mercenaries, the Darkside Chronicles, a bit of Revelations and Operation Raccoon City and Mercenaries, So far and by far, my favorite is Resident Evil 4

I'm kinda curious as to who are the most popular characters, My favorite personality wise are Leon and Claire, my favorite Bad guy is Wesker and my favorite character to play as is Krauser, I don't hte any character... What are you favs? :)

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Elochai: Been there, done that xD can't escape someplace, That's how Improv was, only this forum is probably gonna be way less stressfull :')

KK:Aww you'll protect me right? :'D and i'm doing great :) Howbout you?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Honey you are not the only one who make cookies or brownies.....

:p ;)

You should really consider labeling which brownies are JUST brownies. I spent three hours thinking I was prancing around naked in a field, when in reality, I was prancing around in traffic :| naked. I don't think those people will ever be the same.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You should really consider labeling which brownies are JUST brownies. I spent three hours thinking I was prancing around naked in a field, when in reality, I was prancing around in traffic :| naked. I don't think those people will ever be the same.
Lol. Thanks for all the pretty scenery pictures in my mind. :oops:
aeslsy.gif

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Vector: I don't judge :'D
Romero & Tremor: How bout my brownies and cookies? O:
Golbez: Of course :)

Top Bottom