• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey everyone!

Die Zombie Die!

I'm in love with the new game and i've loved the series ever since I watched my uncle play the first on his ps1. I must've been about 6 or 7 :blink:

Anyway, thought it was about time I found others who love the series like me :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is the place for Resi fans man Hahah This site has beeen empty since RE5 came out I bet everyones been busy playing it so much loool
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay man!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah like I said I reakon everyones playing RE5 haha plus the normle online folk have not been as active recently lol.
Since RE5 came out.. Or should I say Before RE5 came out, alot of people found videos an spoilers ahaha
So maybe certain people have seen enough lol.

What are we all gonna do now RE5 is finaly out lol. we all need to get xbox live. make a online gang or something Lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
RE5 Multi player will be out soon, but its not free, And it might not be anygood, But we could indeed have a Gang-Clan! lol
I do wonder if it will be anygood

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Even though it's a rip off I could see myself buying it just because RE5 is a pretty decent game haha Dunno how online versus mode would work though.
There was talkabout this somewhere else on the forum but the topic might have been over run by new qeustions&answer topics

lol f*cking noobs theres one topic...
someone just put there qeustion in the title of the topic, insted of posting in the Q&A topic, do they not know how to post loooooooooool people like that f*k this forum right up seriously lol
rant over =(

Top Bottom