• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Heroes Mode (MP mode) trailer: JILL, ADA, CARLOS etc

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich

This is regarding 'Heroes Mode' which is a new multiplayer mode for RE: ORC. No idea if these additional characters are confirmed for the campaign, at the moment it seems to be just the multiplayer.

"Heroes Mode is a multiplayer gameplay mode to be featured in the upcoming Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. It is a competetive, team-based gametype wherein players assume the roles of "heroes" from the Raccoon City Outbreak. Each character will have their own unique abilities. Alongside the other team, players will also have to contend with a variety of B.O.W.s.
The first team includes the playable characters of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis's story modes;Leon Kennedy: Claire Redfield; Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira.
The second team includes HUNK and Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2 and Nicholai Ginovaef from Nemesis, alongside Lone Wolf, described as a "legendary helicopter pilot" for Umbrella." - http://residentevil.wikia.com/Heroes_Mode

Hadn't seen this posted on this forum yet, so posting it now for those of you that don't know about it already!! Enjoy!! MODS: if this is already up, my bad, I looked but didn't see anything... feel free to take it down if it is already up!

aoshi

It is so dark i can hardly see anything.Seems to be inspired from mercenaries.Video states its a Vs mode. But there were not any B.O.W.S. I am so interested to play if mercenaries idea is to be explored more.

Top Bottom