• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Here's the deal!

L

Lurker
Angel;32102 said:
He's more of a lurker but if you send him an email he'll get back to you. If you don't get a response out of him after a couple of days then you can PM myself if you wish and I can forward a reminder to him.

Angel is awlays like that. She wont throw a pillow across the room at steve when hes playing L4D.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm confused Angel do you live with Steve-O, I'm geussing your his wife or something haha

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Yeah, ball and chain - that's me. We both work from home so I can throw things at him much more easily...

Also means people have another way of getting hold of him if he's not online (one of us has to be responsible, after all ;)) which is why I'll tell people if they get nothing out of him after a couple of days, they can always contact me and I'll chuck a brick in his face or something similar.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Angel;32804 said:
It just saves time and I can be a blunt sort of person at times *shrug*.

I'm in the perfect position to check these things out instantly anyway so it saves people emailing/PMing Steve and waiting for a reply for maybe a couple of days.

Don't you mean dragging his ass off L4D/GoW2, trying to keep the windows on the house and then plonking him infront of the computer? :p

Top Bottom