• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Here's the deal!

SkyChat

I'm new.. and I hate the looks on this place.
The background and the header, no offence to the one who made it but it doesn't suit Resident Evil!

I'm painting stuff right now but when I get back from my shower, I'll be around for a long time and fix the background and header.

You need me!

Discuss :pirate:

Hoady

So i'm not the only painter here now?Well the backgrounds been like this for as long as i've been here haha haven't taken the notice but yeah probably needs zombies, blood, the appropriate crap if ya give Steve a bell(hes the creator)he might do something.

Anyway welcome man.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Good job you came along to rescue the place then, it would seem.

Feel free to send the webmaster your alternatives and I'm sure he'll take the time to review them accordingly. Welcome to the forums :)

AVP

well i dont realy care what the backround looks like or the header but i wish there was some kind of shoutbox on this forum that would be awesome :D

Trinity

a rough entrance don't you think? :rolleyes: welcome anyway..I hate selfconfident people..but...Hellooooooooooooooo

SkyChat

Hoady;32048 said:
So i'm not the only painter here now?Well the backgrounds been like this for as long as i've been here haha haven't taken the notice but yeah probably needs zombies, blood, the appropriate crap if ya give Steve a bell(hes the creator)he might do something.

Anyway welcome man.

Thanks man ;)
I wanted to hit up Steve but the last time he was around here was march 13th.

Nice to meet you.

RE5.;32056 said:
Welcome SkyChat.
I like the background and header.

]=

Me too, it's just not mine ;)

Hoady;32060 said:
hey 3000 posts man.

Angel;32078 said:
Good job you came along to rescue the place then, it would seem.

Feel free to send the webmaster your alternatives and I'm sure he'll take the time to review them accordingly. Welcome to the forums :)

That's some great advice I'll follow.
I send him a message on XBL right away!

umbrellaKiller;32097 said:
well i dont realy care what the backround looks like or the header but i wish there was some kind of shoutbox on this forum that would be awesome :D

Hmm sounds good to me, more features never hurt nobody. :)
But believe me.. if the whole site turned pink tomorrow, you'll care ;)

Trinity;32099 said:
a rough entrance don't you think? :rolleyes: welcome anyway..I hate selfconfident people..but...Hellooooooooooooooo

Did I hit your feelings? Good!

Congrats for having the most annoying oversized signature on this website.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
SkyChat;32101 said:
Thanks man ;)
He's more of a lurker but if you send him an email he'll get back to you. If you don't get a response out of him after a couple of days then you can PM myself if you wish and I can forward a reminder to him.

AVP

SkyChat;32101 said:
Thanks man ;)

Nice to meet you.

Me too, it's just not mine ;)

That's some great advice I'll follow.
I send him a message on XBL right away!

Hmm sounds good to me, more features never hurt nobody. :)
But believe me.. if the whole site turned pink tomorrow, you'll care ;)

lol i guess your right about the pink thing and if you know the big boss of this forum can you please try and get the shoutbox thing done ok mate :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I can save some time and effort and confirm here and now that the shoutbox will never ever happen ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
There see, the answer to everyones qeustion, refering for a shoutbox, haha was just denied xD
We dont need one. we just dont lol.. it would be so random theres no need for it lol

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
SkyChat;32046 said:
I'm new.. and I hate the looks on this place.
The background and the header, no offence to the one who made it but it doesn't suit Resident Evil!

I'm painting stuff right now but when I get back from my shower, I'll be around for a long time and fix the background and header.

You need me!

Discuss :pirate:

As subtle as a brick to the face.

Trinity

SkyChat;32101 said:
Thanks man ;)

Hardly...

Tnx..same goes for annoying simplicity in your case ;)
welcome :)

Hoady

Geez angel ya hit a note there with the shoutbox.:unsure:

Nah not really.:p I'm happy to know i don't need to wait.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think it was the "here and now" and "never" part that make that make it sound like it hits a note haha.
I'm with another fozzy that uses a shout box and all thats on it is banter... We dont need one here haha we chat enough on the treads anyway =P

Flamer

I think the background is okay but if we had to make another background, then yeah I suppose the background should have zombies in and stuff.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Hoady;32505 said:
Geez angel ya hit a note there with the shoutbox.:unsure:

Nah not really.:p I'm happy to know i don't need to wait.
It just saves time and I can be a blunt sort of person at times *shrug*.

I'm in the perfect position to check these things out instantly anyway so it saves people emailing/PMing Steve and waiting for a reply for maybe a couple of days.

Top Bottom