• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Here is my conspiracy for resident evil 7 not released ...

jayshizzo

could it be that resident evil 7 is waiting to be specifically made for the upcoming platform Morpheus? Am I speculating or is it real facts ?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
your definitely speculating.

Nothing suggests that at all to be honest.

Resident Evil 7 will be released for the current gen consoles without a doubt.

NEVER has a main entry Resident Evil game not been released on whatever current console was out at the time.

jayshizzo

you are saying two different things. It is like you are contradicting yourself. You first said it is a speculation yet you are saying that what I'm saying is true. which one is which ?

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Speculation. I shouldn't need to say more, but I will. It isn't a fact if you don't have any actual proof that it is going to be released on the Morpheus. Feel free to prove me wrong by sending me links showing that it will.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
you are saying two different things. It is like you are contradicting yourself. You first said it is a speculation yet you are saying that what I'm saying is true. which one is which ?

I mean the current gen system as is, not a system added gimmick like morpheus.

That would have been like Capcom waiting for Kinect to be released for the Xbox 360 before coming out with RE5 or RE6, Capcom has shown that they release their numbered entries on those consoles as is, they don't wait on stuff like that.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's totally speculation but.... at E3 Capcom had a game that was a demo for the press called "Project Kitchen". There is something very eerily familiar about the game..... It's just something that.... really made me think of scenes from Revelations 2, and I just couldn't help to ignore it.

That being said unless it's a spin off or going to be vastly different like RE4 was then I don't see it. Resident Evil has become very story based and very convoluted in many peoples opinions. To be honest it's also another reason why it's one of my all time favorite series. So I don't see how they can do this... however I DO believe that RE7 is going to be so vastly different that many fans will not recognise it at first. Hell... I'm even willing to bet on it ;)

Top Bottom