• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Help! Resident Evil 2 saving problesm!!!~~~

Hollow-Words

ok, so I borrowed my cousins Resident Evil 2...and when I tried to save in the lobby it wouldn't save like the slots didn't appear...and it's in Japanese so I can't really make out the words or meaning of it...it has these white words kinda floating on the top left corner and a line of green words in the middle and I have a memory stick~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The Solution is easy, learn the entire Japanese langauge and you'll be able to figue out how to save the game.

Hahaha like thats any help!!..

...from what your saying it looks like your gonna have to geuss what says "save game" in japanese or you could ask a japanese person...

Hollow-Words

well I used the google translating tool and it's something about the memory stick but still can't get the whole sentence...well...Thanks anyways..I think I needa clear the memory or something~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
see how far you can get without saving?? Then get hold of the english version hoot hoot

Hollow-Words

LOL, too late now =p I turned it off already~~~
Well...arrghh...=.= mood swings...Nvm...still hope someone can help figure out whats happening~~~

Top Bottom