• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello.

Miasma

I'm a gamer from Finland and have just recently discovered RE. So I apologize my lack of RE knowledge, but what's a better way to learn more than play the games and read forum? I've mainly played just RE4 and it's very fun game, I haven't had it for very long and I'm on my third playthrough. I also do have RE2 and Code Veronica, but haven't yet really started playing them. I have tried them but... this is kind of a secret, but I suck at them! I'm sure starting to play them when I'm on mood for them.
I love survival horror games, Project Zeros (Fatal Frames) and Silent Hills are the best horror games I've played.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=Miasma link=topic=796.msg19680#msg19680 date=1231871750]
I'm a gamer from Finland and have just recently discovered RE. So I apologize my lack of RE knowledge, but what's a better way to learn more than play the games and read forum? I've mainly played just RE4 and it's very fun game, I haven't had it for very long and I'm on my third playthrough. I also do have RE2 and Code Veronica, but haven't yet really started playing them. I have tried them but... this is kind of a secret, but I suck at them! I'm sure starting to play them when I'm on mood for them.
I love survival horror games, Project Zeros (Fatal Frames) and Silent Hills are the best horror games I've played.
[/quote]Welcome, fellow European! :)

Don't worry about the lack REledge! :)

Have fun, and enjoy yourself! :)

Hoady

Heyo greetings from australia!
1322293932_88f46016b7.jpg

We're all pretty friendly here and don't worry about the lack of Reknowledge as you'll learn plenty hanging around with the locals here.Enjoy! :)

Hoady

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=796.msg19734#msg19734 date=1231962258]
Locals?

Don't you mean the Ganados?
[/quote]

Shhhh.They don't know yet. ;D ;D

3d-agent

welcome on the forum.......be active and have fun.

and be aware of virus break on the forum..if u see any zombie just msg me...and i'll take care of the rest. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=796.msg19755#msg19755 date=1231980189]
Shhhh.They don't know yet. ;D ;D
[/quote]*Grabs binocs*

Nope. None so-
Wait a second!
*Sees Ganado*
Haha!
*Fires sniper rifle*

We're not all like this!

Top Bottom