• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
party-smiley-026.gif
(<- party emoticon, not a gnome or anything XD)
I bought cake and pie for everyone!...but kinda ate te pies:(
*hands cake around*
The cake is a lie ;)

@Meg
You did WHAAAAA!....
thanks, prob best to warn everyone ;)

SpawnShooter

XD at the top it says about complaining and going over to check it out, I thought someone was gonna say they saw my posts and thought I was a Drama Liama is it? epic phrase! Thanks Meg :cool:

anyway, thanks again all, it's an honor to be here :)

Meg

So bin ich eben
XD at the top it says about complaining and going over to check it out, I thought someone was gonna say they saw my posts and thought I was a Drama Liama is it? epic phrase! Thanks Meg :cool:

anyway, thanks again all, it's an honor to be here :)
Keep scrolling! XD Its about midway down the page. XD

Here;
EVERYONE! The best guy on DMC just signed up here! *bounces* Everyone hide, so we can all jump out and yell surprise when he gets here!

SpawnShooter

:confused: *shock from the surpirise!*

Thanks, I'm sure it will be great here :D hopefully there will be no need for any "pokey pokey" XD

SpawnShooter

Glad to hear it! I'll certainly try and help with that position, retract my earlier statement about less "pokey pokey" and erect a new one, "everyone gets a poke" ;)

My user name can also be quite popular among those with dirty minds...just took me a year to work out why. XD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yep, the username's a good start. I also try to encourage people to reference either their genitals or David Bowie's in any capacity at least once a week. It's why we're all so chipper as opposed to everyone else. :p

Top Bottom