• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello ya'll !

Felicia

So I've been searching, for what seems like forever, for a active RE forum. I got my fingers crossed this will be it.

Anyways my name is Felicia, and I've been a pretty big RE fan since I was only a mere kid. Sadly, many of my friends aren't as big of a fan as me, so I don't really have many people to chat about it with, so I'm hoping to change that. ^^ So hello!

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Hello, love. Nice to meet you, Felicia!

Just make sure not to activate the ceiling death-trap on your way in and you should be fine. :D

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Hello :) Nice to meet ya :) I've sorta been after the same thing lol looking for a good RE forum to revive the old RE super fan in me :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Huh you to same reason I came to the board and depending on how active you mean this should be the thread you were looking for :)

Have fun.:)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What's the haps...Don't let Mr. Sunshine flirt with ya TOO much...You may give him the impression he has a shot :cool:...Haha, na just kiddin'...Welcome to the forum girly, and my apologies Sunny...

Mr Sunshine

Hey, hey now.. I'm just being nice!! You just fail to understand when I'm actually flirting :p

Besides, I wouldn't want to receive threateaning mails from her bf! (read that somewhere here, Fel. So typical of me.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey, hey now.. I'm just being nice!! You just fail to understand when I'm actually flirting :p

Besides, I wouldn't want to receive threateaning mails from her bf! (read that somewhere here, Fel. So typical of me.)
The whole threatening e-mails thing happened to a friend of mine once...He was like "Well I suppose I have to stop talking to her then"...I smacked his head and said "Dude, they're E-MAILS...If here cared so much, he jump on a plane and come overseas to kick your ass"...

Top Bottom