• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello World!

RedPanda

4x the awesome
My name is The Fabled Four, named of course after Chris, Jill, Claire, and Leon. As you may be able to tell, my all time favorite RE character is Claire (though to those who say Claire is overrated, I understand where you're coming from). The first RE game I ever played was RE Outbreak (weird starting point, I know), but I watched my brother play RE 2 when I was younger, so I inevitably went back and played it a bunch. RE 2 is now my favorite game in the series, and I've played all of the canon games except the original.

I also like Pokemon, Tekken, and warm hugs. I try to be understanding of other people's view points, because I figured there are enough impatient internet users that I don't need to add to the list, and finally, I love cats and dogs, so don't make me pick.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
My name is The Fabled Four, named of course after Chris, Jill, Claire, and Leon. As you may be able to tell, my all time favorite RE character is Claire (though to those who say Claire is overrated, I understand where you're coming from). The first RE game I ever played was RE Outbreak (weird starting point, I know), but I watched my brother play RE 2 when I was younger, so I inevitably went back and played it a bunch. RE 2 is now my favorite game in the series, and I've played all of the canon games except the original.

I also like Pokemon, Tekken, and warm hugs. I try to be understanding of other people's view points, because I figured there are enough impatient internet users that I don't need to add to the list, and finally, I love cats and dogs, so don't make me pick.
Bienvenue, wielkommen, buongiorno, hola et welcome!

I doubt that level-headed people are permitted on these fine internets, though you'll be most at home here. Not everyone bites.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Hey welcome!
So,you like Tekken too? Nice. =P
I see we have a lot of things in common.Claire is my favorite character too and so is Re2 the best for me.
Well i don´t like to pick between dogs and cats either. =D

See you around!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This is awfully late, I've been AWOL a month... Welcome! :D
Who doesn't like warm hugs? ;)

Top Bottom