• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there :)

BrokenButterfly

Hi everyone, thought I'd just stop in and say hi. I've been waiting eagerly for RE5 to be released, and with the release date drawing near I'm reading everything I can find on the net about it. Played Resi 4 on the Wii which was my first ever experience of the game and became totally addicted. I've lost count of how many times I've played the game through.

When I found out Five wasn't being released for the Wii I went and bought an xBox 360 and have been playing the demo for the past couple of days. Anyway... hello - looking forward to next Friday and subsequently reading people's opinions of the latest RE :)

Wesker1987

Hi there, and welcome. I'm fairly new myself but i'm sure you'll fit in just nicely. everybody here is really sound :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaa sexpig!!! Man RE5 IS AWESOMEEEE GAME
welcome to the forum, you made a good choice buying a "sexpig" for RE5 you wont regret it haha the games sweet! It's alot etter on co-op though!

Plus you'll find lots of videos of RE5 on this forum so you might not wonna spoil too much, if you say you look for any available information lol. But theres a weapons list in the resi evil 5 section if you wonna have a look see!

Top Bottom