• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello partners :3

RESheva_Alomar

We're partners, to the end
Hello I'm jkap from the re5 and 4 modding fourms

I made this account under one of my all time favriote charcters. Sheva alomar

Hope to meet and make some new friends

Nice to meet ya Partna :3

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Wait..... Your favorite character is Sheva???? Not exactly my all time fav... But welcomezzzzzzz!!!

RESheva_Alomar

We're partners, to the end
Try the most ugliest. But I'm not gonna argue with a new member, Sheva is probally the character I hate most!
Wow.... I don't know what's wrong with you but she's not ugly

Please keep your rude comments to yourself. Its one thing say on a thread you dislike her, but going on another thread that I made with saying the same comment is again, is rude and annoying. Especially on another thread I posted.

that's like me saying on every jill thread " err I have jill I hope she burns blarg!"

And thank you for the welcome

Haters gonna hate.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

Please keep your rude comments to yourself. Its one thing say on a thread you dislike her, but going on another thread that I made with saying the same comment is again, is rude and annoying. Especially on another thread I posted.

that's like me saying on every jill thread " err I have jill I hope she burns blarg!"

Haters gonna hate.
I don't think it is rude to say that a game character is ugly, but I agree it's not something that needs to be repeated often (I've not seen the other thread btw).
Agent Zero is only 13 years old and I guess we can't expect him to view Sheva as pretty or sexy. I know that my taste for what's pretty or ugly has changed a lot since I was 13. :)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

Haters gonna hate.
Like I said I'm not gonna argue with a new member so please drop it.

Top Bottom