• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello From Sunny Scotland!

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Again, thank you for the amazing welcomes :) i'm often flitting from forum to forum trying to find one where an opinion is an opinion, rather than my opinion being classed as blasphemy haha!

@svp - good good, we Scots are genuinely very nice people, unless somebody takes away our whiskey teet, then the barbarian within is released :p. Do you know where in Scotland your heritage lies?

@La Femme Fatale - We established in the "rate the last thing you watched listened to....." thread that we both love a bit of Gaga, so we're already on awesome terms :D

SpazHazard

Eatin' Octoroks since '94.
Premium
tumblr_m8fw17IoPE1rtiqh7.gif

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Welcome to the end of the world, the zombie apocalypse... Didn't you hear? There's NO HOPE LEFT!!! Well according to Capcom anyway ;)

So yea, hi.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I Just Have To Mention That I Really Like Your Sig.

Thanking you! It's the way I think about the supernatural. I think the probability of the Universe being create by an entity is very very very low, due to the omniscience, omnipresence and all-knowing paradoxes, but if there is one, it sure as hell wouldn't be petty enough to punish people for enjoyable things. If it does, I ain't worshipping it.

@SpazHazard - I LOVE Doctor Who! :p I went to school with Karen Gillan who plays Amy :)

@blivvy - some on here so far argue that Capcom itself has no hope left xD I disagree, i'm soo hyped for RE6, loved the demo, it's a great blend of horror/action.

Top Bottom