• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello From Sunny Scotland!

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Hey lads and lassies, have been a RE fan since I was a child, loved having the absolute faeces scared out of me (still do, horror movies never do it for me, I have to be controlling the action) :p

I'm now 22, can't wait for RE6, and am chuffed that it is a perfect mix of horror/action. I know you probably don't often see fans since the beginning of the series that like the action part, but it's a natural evolution for the game. Biological weapons need to be efficient, so after 5 games and many spin-offs and side-games, Umbrella (or Neo-Umbrella now) would definitely have more efficient infectants, ones they can control, therefore more action as well as horror.

Geez, my introduction and already a rant =D

I'm not always this facetious, honest :) Seems like there are decent people on here, hope to get to know a few of you, maybe co-op some J'avo ass in a week ;)

Nicholas.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thank you :) Are the people here nice? I know, the internet is full of trolls and keyboard warriors, but generally?
Yes, people here are very friendly. It sounds like you are too. :)
We do get the occasional troll signing up (maybe once a year), but we just trap them in the lava room in the Mining Complex and make Leon pull the lever. What I try to say is, they don't stay very long. ;)

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Yes, people here are very friendly. It sounds like you are too. :)
We do get the occasional troll signing up (maybe once a year), but we just trap them in the lava room in the Mining Complex and make Leon pull the lever. What I try to say is, they don't stay very long. ;)

Ahhh, that's good then, there seems to be a tad too many twats online nowadays.

@Albert - Yeah, I've never really understood the anger of the horror dying down. It's not so much dying down like I said, more that it is less "haunted mansion" scary, where you run out of ammo easily etc. In the demo, I ran out of ammo with Leon a lot, so it'll hopefully calm their beans a bit :p

@MissDomino - Thanks :) Looking forward to debating and hearing your and others' opinions on things :D

Question: Is everything strictly Resident Evil? Or is there the odd section where like, science, philosophy, religion etc are discussed?

Mr Sunshine

Welcome! Althought I didn't know the weather is sunny in Scotland most of time.. :S

Thank you :) Are the people here nice? I know, the internet is full of trolls and keyboard warriors, but generally?

You better watch out of Romero. I don't know why he hasn't been ban yet. He is always trying to be nice to newcomers and give them a false impression.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Welcome! Althought I didn't know the weather is sunny in Scotland most of time.. :S

You better watch out of Romero. I don't know why he hasn't been ban yet. He is always trying to be nice to newcomers and give them a false impression.

Nahh it's a joke, I can't remember the last time i saw the sky without clouds or rain :p

Oh, well he's a Moderator, i'd have thought that you wouldn't be able to be a Moderator unless you respected forum rules?

Mr Sunshine

Oh, well he's a Moderator, i'd have thought that you wouldn't be able to be a Moderator unless you respected forum rules?

Rumour has it he's been controlling the admins with some sort of virus. But I can't talk about that in public. I don't want to end up like the rest of the guys..........

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Ahhh, that's good then, there seems to be a tad too many twats online nowadays.

@Albert - Yeah, I've never really understood the anger of the horror dying down. It's not so much dying down like I said, more that it is less "haunted mansion" scary, where you run out of ammo easily etc. In the demo, I ran out of ammo with Leon a lot, so it'll hopefully calm their beans a bit :p

@MissDomino - Thanks :) Looking forward to debating and hearing your and others' opinions on things :D

Question: Is everything strictly Resident Evil? Or is there the odd section where like, science, philosophy, religion etc are discussed?
Read the rules, cause I'm not sure if religion is allowed or not.

And totally agree with you on the horror movies/ games. I havn't jumped at a horror movie in like.... 4 months. (And thats comin from a guy who watches a horror movie like every night.) But pop Silent Hill in, and grab me an extra pair of pants.

And welcome to the forums!

Mr Sunshine

Oh yeah... I forgot about that.. how rude... There's an off topic section. You can talk about everything granted it does not include hate speech.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh yeah... I forgot about that.. how rude... There's an off topic section. You can talk about everything granted it does not include hate speech.
Ha ha he finally admits he has a bad memory and is not very nice! JK

svp

welcome man! u seem awesome! we love the Scotts over here :D ...have a fun time on the forum, it is a great place to chat with cool people. ( I myself have some Scottish in me)

Top Bottom