• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Everyone

Casey

I just wanted to tell everyone a little about me. I have been playing RE practically my whole life. My favorite would have to be RE3. I remember watching my brother play RE1 when I was like 5 and I was instantly hooked. I've loved it ever since. Anyways before I start rambling I just wanted to say HI.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Hello there Casey,nice to meet you! =)
I was perhaps 9 when i first watched someone play and ,though i was scared, i was instantly hooked as well. =)
The first contact i ever had with Re was the Re 2.The last i played was revelations.I can´t wait to play Revelations 2.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Welcome to the Forum :D
RE3 is an awesome game! Does that, by any chance, mean your favourite character is Jill?

Casey

Yeah I like Jill but I also like Claire so I'm looking forward to revelations 2 and I like Leon, Barry, Rebecca, and Billy too. You could say I like mostly everyone really.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Welcome. :) It's nice to meet another person who was introduced to RE at such a young age, I first saw it when I was six when my brother played RE3. Gave me nightmares, but I loved it. Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Top Bottom