• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello all

ismellicecream

Hi guys, I'm Robbie from Liverpool, UK

I'm a mega Resi fan, not that keen on the movies though.

Not sure what my favourite Resi is, probably between 2 or CV.

I've been looking for a good Resi forum lately, this one seemed the best, I look forward to joining in.

I currently work as a game designer - not on Resi though.:(

Hoady

I think we have a few from liverpool here but maybe i'm just thinking of the football team haha.

Welcome man.

ismellicecream

Hi Captain Courageous

Hi wolfgirl, I own all the main ones RE1, 2, 3, 4, 5, CV, Remake, Zero, Outbreak 1 and 2, Umbrella Chronicles, Survivor.

Not sure if I have left any off. I dont have Gaiden or the Game.com version of RE2, and there are probably a few others I dont have too :)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Awesome awesome :D I got Gaiden a week ago, it's really funny xD

Captain Courageous;57107 said:
I think we have a few from liverpool here

Yet no one here apart from myself is from Norfolk... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :'( lol

I'm the ambassador for my county lol

Hoady

wolfgirl;57120 said:
Yet no one here apart from myself is from Norfolk... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :'( lol

I'm the ambassador for my county lol

ismellicecream;57123 said:
I thought that was Alan Partridge.:D

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys i'm also the prime minister of australia.;)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Yeah well I RULE THE UNIVERSE

AND INFINITY

beat that :p

*feels like I am back at primary school lol*

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYY

You won the battle but NOT THE WAR

lol

Hoady

Yeah well i uhhh have a wookie that wears a baliclava which can fly a helicopter, then he jumps out the helicopter which crashes into a bank you happen to be in and he steals your money and then he yells so loud it makes your nose explode.

Can you beat that?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;57146 said:
Yeah well i uhhh have a wookie that wears a baliclava which can fly a helicopter, then he jumps out the helicopter which crashes into a bank you happen to be in and he steals your money and then he yells so loud it makes your nose explode.

Can you beat that?

sad_face.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This place is awesome I doubt you could find a better Resi Forum on the net :p
Welcome or something!

Your from liverpool, you must have a accent of some kind haha sweeeeet :p Im messing around though. myself Im from London

ismellicecream

Thanks for the welcome guys.

echoey - I have quite a mild accent - most scouse accents are exaggerated anyway to sound 'hard' lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Aye, The accent is still quality xD nothing like a lady scouse haha I use to know some hot girl from liverpool and she always sent me voice clips haha was awesome lol.

Top Bottom