• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :(

rollerfan222

Ok, this arrived yesterday, but i DON'T know which campaign to play first, the only thing I've touched so far is Chris 1 & 2.

I want to play in a way that doesn't spoil anything for me, so how should i do so?

Can i just play a complete campaign first and then the other one?, if so, which is recommended to play first?

I'm seriously mindfucked... Help me please :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok, Capcom recommends Leon, Chris Jake, however, I recommend Chris, Jake, Leon, and being as I know everything about everything ;) Go with my way.

Birkin

Leon's campaign has a lot of horror
Jake's is like an adventure
Chris's is very action campaign (in my opinion)
I recommend you to start as Leon and then follow your instict :p

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I did Leon, Chris, Jake then Ada and it made perfect sense to me all throughout all of them. Welcome to the game by the way, you're in for a treat!

Kall

I would definitely recommend doing Chris's campaign last (well, Ada's last, but you can't do Ada's before you finish all of the other 3.)

I did Leon's first, Jake's second, Chris's third, and Ada's last (obviously), and I think the story unfolds most logically that way.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Play Leon's first, his at least offers a little Resident Evil goodness and when he comes across Chris and Jake's segments it leaves the questions that the other 3 campaigns answer so yeah start with Leon's. But If you play Chris or Jake's first you'll end up disappointed and bored so fast you'll never want to play Leon's or Ada's.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada route does answer the questions the quickest, and fills in the story fastest, however, I'm more of a guessing game man myself. I like to be kept on my toes. Hence the reason I did it a way Capcom DIDN'T recommend.

Darkness

Infected
I did Leon, Chris, Jake, which was pretty decent i guess. Leon's does have the slowest first chapter, so it's really good for "dipping your toes in" the game i guess you could say.

Anyway after playing through all the campaign, I actually recommend doing the first chapter from each in any order, then the second chapter of each in any order, etc. If you do it one whole campaign at a time, you already know what's going to happen at later crossover points and the story is pretty much spoiled when you go through the other campaigns. For example, if there's a point where characters W, X, are fighting enemy A during chapter 4 or 5, and you play campaign Y/Z, and they seem to kill enemy A during chapter 1 or 2, you automatically know that it's not actually dead. It's just better to go through all 3 campaigns simultaneously so you can see the story fold out chronologically, I wish i had known when i first started playing (also it will vary the gameplay over the 3 styles, so you don't get bored of any one particular style when playing it over 5 hours in a row).

rollerfan222

I found a very good way to play.

I did Chris 1 & 2

Then Jake 1 - 3

The Leon 1 - 3

After you play all that in that order, you'll notice everyone is now set in the same timeline/China so after the order above, it's fair game.

Top Bottom