• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy 122nd Birthday, Goddess!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Topic title now says "Goddess"... I've not edited it so it must be the work of higher powers!
awe1.gif

Thank you, everyone. You guys make me giggle.
It pleases me to hear it. :)

Mr Sunshine

Happy Birthday Femme! You're 22 years 3 days 7 hours and 45 nanoseconds old! Wow and you are not even engaged yet! WOW I don't want you to end up being a spinster! Maybe I'll have to organise some sort of competition for you! There are definitely some decent candidates here. I mean look at echoey's body or CC's balls!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Happy Birthday, our beloved godly shining splendid majesty, today is a great day -- you only get to be 22 years and 3 days old once in a lifetime (actually, i don't know if it works the same way for you, since you live by divine rules...).
Thank you for all the inspiration you give me for my life.
I am eternally grateful.
Your superior highness should not get those precious eyes tired, so stop reading this post now.

Really, there's nothing interesting to read below this line.

Why are you still reading? You should stop.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
:confused: Fallen, I'm starting to believe she's more interested in the girls here...

Top Bottom