• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guys, can you do me a favour?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It was Prototype Raavyn who found Zombie_Girl - I got curious after seeing so many new members opening up private messages from 'Alyssa'. A simple IP check confirmed that all three were the same.

But yeah, I don't think it was a girl either. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;72858 said:
She sent me a friend request to, but that was after Spike messaged me to let me know what was going on so I wasn't too thrilled with her at that point.

Perhaps she thought that you were a moderator? Although this wouldn't explain why Major received one but who knows.
I think RE_Girl is the same person who contacted me in 2009, she used a different account back then. I can't find that account now, but I think the name was RE_fangirl or something similar.
We had a PM conversation and one of her PM's had a slight scent of advertising but as I recall it it was not a blatant ad. I don't remember much of what was said but I do remember that I considered to report it. I wasn't very active here at the time and I forgot about it. She was soon gone anyway.

Maybe she remembered that she couldn't lure me to her site? Maybe I also refused her clever attempt but I have no memory of what I said.

La Femme Fatale;73208 said:
This 'girl' is ANNOYING. She's joined up with two more accounts - 'Zombie_Girl and Alyssa' and what I find hilarious is the fact that the last username she signed up with, her picture was of a completely different girl.

Clever tactic to try to get people to join your forum.
Lol nothing about her is real is it.
Is she sending messages to almost everyone? I still receive nothing, and this time not even a friend request.

Wesker's_heir;73214 said:
I actually liked the site she was advertising... so Im actually glad she told me about it... just saying
Is she the owner of that site? Then you gotta ask yourself what sort of webmaster do you want? I wouldn't have liked REN if our webmaster used that sort of dirty tricks to get members. If you can't trust a webmaster then you shouldn't be using his/her site.

Fallen91;73227 said:
I'm pretty sure she is a dude actually.

And yeah that Zombie Girl had the same interests and a similar nick name. She was banned even before ProtoTypeRaavyn could post the welcome visitor message:p! You are a quick gun LFF.
She's a dude? It just gets better and better... :rolleyes:

And yeah LFF has "Automatic" as an option on her gun. :lol:

La Femme Fatale;73247 said:
seeing so many new members opening up private messages from 'Alyssa'.
What are you saying? If I open a PM can you see who sent me the PM?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Can't you all see it? When viewing the 'Whose Online' screen, and when someone is viewing a private message, it doesn't say underneath who the message is from?

Is she the owner of that site? Then you gotta ask yourself what sort of webmaster do you want? I wouldn't have liked REN if our webmaster used that sort of dirty tricks to get members. If you can't trust a webmaster then you shouldn't be using his/her site.
Exactly, it's such a dishonest way of trying to get members.

Lol nothing about her is real is it.
Is she sending messages to almost everyone? I still receive nothing, and this time not even a friend request.
After I posted this, she seemed to only send messages to members with no posts. It's all finished now though, Angel IP banned her.

tequila

Bottle Lover
La Femme Fatale;73615 said:
Can't you all see it? When viewing the 'Whose Online' screen, and when someone is viewing a private message, it doesn't say underneath who the message is from?

Exactly, it's such a dishonest way of trying to get members.

After I posted this, she seemed to only send messages to members with no posts. It's all finished now though, Angel IP banned her.

That's good that the problem was resolved.

Lol @ the person being a guy. It's online... sometimes you don't know who's on the other side of screen. I find that to be sad at times.

Mr Sunshine

tequila;73630 said:
Lol @ the person being a guy. It's online... sometimes you don't know who's on the other side of screen. I find that to be sad at times.

Hehehehehehe............

L

Lurker
I've finished my research, there are two possibilities of people he/she is on the other forum.

One, Alterius. Two, Geoblood, both guys.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;73615 said:
I think it says "is using Private Messenger".

After I posted this, she seemed to only send messages to members with no posts.
Many of the members with zero posts are spam bots. :lol:

I don't know if she used a static IP, but that IP has been used by a spammer and reportedly also a hacker.
Spam reports on this IP: www.stopforumspam.com search
I found quite alot when I searched that IP with Google, and Yahoo had some different hits.

Trinity

I got a friend request and a PM from her. I felt irritated after reading the PM,but knew nothing about the rules. Ok,it's good to know

Top Bottom