• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
any1 seen major?? havent seen him in a few days
I'm still here. I wasen't home for the past few days, I went to Texas with my parents to go to a rodeo convention, to my everlasting shame (Next time I think I'm staying home) and I've been busy lately with the Mass Effect 3 demo (I swear that I haven't been more addicted to a demo than before.).

Also as a note for everyone, starting this week I won't be as active as I used to be. I'm going to be working on working on a few projects. The first one is going to be PROJECT: Take Earth Back, in which I'm going to go back and play Mass Effect 2 and get ready for the release of Mass Effect 3. When I get Mass Effect 3 I'm going to be playing that game for a good long time and spend a lot more time on the multiplayer and co-operative of the game.

The next thing that I'll be working on and it'll start on 3/20/12, is PROJECT: Dangerzone. It's going to start with me posting a video on here of me unboxing the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Limited Edition and then a week later I'm going to post another video detailing about the game, what all of you can expect if you haven't bought it, go over what's in the gameplay, and my opinion on Operation Raccoon City. I may even have a speical video posted, but that's currently a maybe. I'm going to try and get into contact with Polish video game developer Techland and try to get permission from them to use a song that they made. If I can get permission, and I like Operation Raccoon City a lot then you expect me to put the speical video up.

Also I'll post an updated version of the member's list on Wednesday and get to work on that surprise for The Future Establishment, and this time I mean it.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
good to hear from you m8, i hope you saw that lil video i posted above ^^

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I've just recently seen a picture not to long ago that shows the main menu and shows some of its modes. I can make everything out in 100% because the picture is extremely blurry. I can see what some of the text says, but I'm not 100% sure that this is all on the main menu: Campaign, Versus, Recollection, Leaderboards, Offline or Options, *I can't make out the next part*, Gallery, and Credits.

Like I said I don't think that's what it 100% says on the main menu. Also I'm not going to repost the member's list, instead the option to edit posts is back so for the updated version of the member's list go to page 1.

VeCtOr

how about some nemesis mode pics?! lol
i saw 3 of them, one is already posted in the homepage but this other 2 i could share ^^

nem2.jpg

nem1.jpg

VeCtOr

i found out this vid on reorc twitter ^^ enjoy ppl we are only 7days away ^^
i really dont know if someone already posted this, i thnk they have but if no well enjoy the video lol

B.Martin

nice too see you bro! how are you?
I'm good thanks, just been really busy at work but can't complain about it to much. Looking forward to release date, i might have to wait a week though until payday before i can purchase!

VeCtOr

I'm good thanks, just been really busy at work but can't complain about it to much. Looking forward to release date, i might have to wait a week though until payday before i can purchase!

i already pre ordered! and counting the days lol

B.Martin

I've not go the spare cash to do that, plus i'm in Cyprus. I'll get my mum to grab it from blockbuster and sent it on payday.

VeCtOr

i saved a lot for it lol
by the way team... i got new information

Good news for Operation Raccoon City players! A free Spec Ops DLC mission will be available to download for PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE users on April 10th (US) and April 11th (Europe). The mission will revisit the moment Jill Valentine encounters the Nemesis, and face players against the U.S.S. and multiple B.O.W.'s.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I want to congratulate VeCtOr for being the first ever member to reach the highest rank in the group and he told me personally that he would take the rank of General of the Army as his last rank.

VeCtOr

I want to congratulate VeCtOr for being the first ever member to reach the highest rank in the group and he told me personally that he would take the rank of General of the Army as his last rank.

thank you major!!, we are just 3 days away from the release ^^

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
Hi everyone! I just joined The Future Establishment group! :)

I'll be using: Bertha, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, and Tweed!

I already talked to Major about the characters, so it's not like I'm just stealing Ada and Tweed!

I sent you a request Midgie, I accidentally sent one to the account you won't be playing this on, so you can ignore it :p

I'll add Vector when he gets his PS3. I have a mic, so it'll be good communication! :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
And for anyone who is concerned about me switching my characters, it's the only time I will ever switch without fulfilling my requirements to switch, but the next few times I do it will have to be after I fulfill the requirements.

My replacement for Ada is going to be Nicholai since he is the only character left and my replacement for Tweed is going to be Dee-Ay.

Now I did find some more information for everyone as well as a little treat. I don't know when they released this, but they now have up the classes that the Heroes mode characters are, except for Carlos and LONE WOLF.

Leon = Assault
HUNK = Recon
Ada = Medic
Jill = Surveillance
Claire = Field Scientist
Nicholai = Demolition

And here is the treat. This video was made in last month when Gamespot held a tournament on Operation Raccoon City's mutliplayer. Just as a warning this is a 2-hour long video and I haven't watched 100% all of it yet. But here is the video.

Top Bottom