• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
That's great and I feel bad that you were unable to get the special edition of it, but at least that you are fine with just getting the game itself.

By the way about that little suprise, it's being delayed because last Saturday the electricity went out for a few minutes and I lost all my progress on the suprise, but I think I may be able to complete it this Saturday, determing what time I get back from my eye appointment and if I don't get to much into playing the Mass Effect 3 demo, Ryder White's Campagin DLC for Dead Island, and completeing Yakuza 4. If I don't get to side-tracked this weekend, I come up with some ideas, and work on it as fast as I can, it will be up this Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry to both of you for not putting it up yet and making so many promises saying that it will be completed, but I promise that I will have it done soon.
its all good major!
yesterday i was so excited i couldnt stop smiling lol
i cant wait to play it!, btw the day it says it will arrive, it is my bday lol xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
its all good major!
yesterday i was so excited i couldnt stop smiling lol
i cant wait to play it!, btw the day it says it will arrive, it is my bday lol xD
I'll make sure that I send you a happy birthday message and maybe I'll even through in a little suprise for you when I send you the message.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@VeCtOr - I haven't heard from KKAAIIG from a while. He hasen't responded to a message that I sent to him at the beginning of this month. I have seen him on Facebook and on PSN, but he isn't responding to any of my messages. If I had to guess, I think he is kinda of either annoyed of me or mad at me (I'm going to most likely guess that he is annoyed of me, I can't explain why, but I'm going to guess it's because of how much I kept on sending him messages.).

Also since the trailer is new it does earn you a new rank. I'll repost the members list tomorrow so you'll know what rank you're at. I think you are either at the same rank as Midgie or you surpassed his rank.

VeCtOr

@VeCtOr - I haven't heard from KKAAIIG from a while. He hasen't responded to a message that I sent to him at the beginning of this month. I have seen him on Facebook and on PSN, but he isn't responding to any of my messages. If I had to guess, I think he is kinda of either annoyed of me or mad at me (I'm going to most likely guess that he is annoyed of me, I can't explain why, but I'm going to guess it's because of how much I kept on sending him messages.).

Also since the trailer is new it does earn you a new rank. I'll repost the members list tomorrow so you'll know what rank you're at. I think you are either at the same rank as Midgie or you surpassed his rank.

gr8 major! i think i am in the same rank as midgie lol
we are 24 days away from orc gents... personally i cant wait haha

brin

hi guys only just managed to get back on my laptop...for some reason i cant type a reply on this site using my htc the screen just flashes and keyboard on fone turns off :S major just give me some characters i don't mind. cheers:D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@brin - Alright. It's going to be a difficult choice for me to choose your character, but I'll randomly just pick 4.

Here's an updated list of the member's list.

Team: 1 (PS3)
KKAAIIG - Leader - Four-Eyes, Willow, Claire Redfield, Nicholai
blivvy - Recruit - Spectre, Harley, Leon, HUNK
B.Martin - Recruit - Vector, Jill Valentine, Ada Wong
---Empty Slot---

Team: The Future Establishment (PS3)
The Major - Leader - Lupo, Tweed, Jill Valentine, Ada Wong
VeCtOr - Second Lieutenant - Vector, Willow, Leon, HUNK
Midgie - Second Lieutenant - Spectre, Party Girl, Carlos, LONE WOLF
---Empty Slot---

Team: 3 (Xbox 360)
Hogwartskid7 - Leader - Beltway, Shona, Leon, HUNK
Nemesis280 - Coporal - Vector, Willow, Jill Valentine, LONE WOLF
brin - Coporal - Spectre, Dee-Ay, Carlos, Nicholai
---Empty Slot---

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist

I'll forward the message to KKAAIIG if you need, mate.

VeCtOr

I'll forward the message to KKAAIIG if you need, mate.
i saw him yesterday, sent him a msg but went offline, lol ill just wait till he repplies...
im so excited about getting the game, and my console lol and everything

brin

@major thanks kindly :D

can you add bullet to team 3 my best m8 joining forums today.
also found this earlier dont know if anyone has seen it...

posted 3 weeks ago, there was one posted b4 xmas but they didnt confirm if campaign would be co op, but as you could proberly see from my gamefest vid it would be. this vid shows mission 3 and confirms 100% co op in all modes and loadout options.It also reveals the exp and leveling system spreads across your profile not playable character, therefore this means you can use any xp on any character at any time which i feel is better.

what are your thoughts?

VeCtOr

did someone saw the bonus you will get in gamestop or amazon?
if you buy the regular or special edition youll get 6 extra costumes and 2 weapons, so by now its kinda the same buying the special edition and regular? now the difference is the patches and the steelcase you will get if you buy the special edition ^^

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@VeCtOr - Yeah I saw the pre-order bounes from them. Besides the patches and steelcase , there is one thing that makes the speical and normal edition different and it's that when you get the special edition you get all 8 pre-order weapons and the 6 costumes.

VeCtOr

well im still excited about the game
new video about nemesis!

short but i think most of you guys will find it awesome ^^

B.Martin

How we doing guys, sorry i've not been around i've had shed loads of stuff to sort out at work. Still looking forward to this release not long now :D

Top Bottom