• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grenade Launcher Glitch

wpstudart

Sorry if I'm sounding rude, but which game you're talking about, and I think this isn't the right Forum. Still, I dunno...

Anyway, I hope someone changes this topic to the right forum for you :D

Now just to see if I get it, you're talking about Archives and the glitch that remake had?

I dunno, never heard about a grenade launcher glitch...

wpstudart

But isn't general discussion? I think it mattered :p Sorry about that..

Anyway, never saw this glitch, tell us about it

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
this is resident evil general discussion, and since archives doesn't have its own home yet, this is suitable :)

spill the beans, whats the glitch about?
is it that action replay one, or one of those cheat cartridges that gives you that crazy one shot kill gun...?
i really have no idea what glitch your on about lol

fourthgensupra

I cannot believe this is an RE forum and nobody knows about the infamous grenade launcher glitch! Anyways, yes, it is the newly released remake port of Resident Evil for the Wii. In the remake on the American version of RE on the Gamecube there was a glitch where you could get 240 rounds (of any type of ammo for the launcher) for the grenade launcher with Jill by doing a strange switch with the item box. I was wondering if Capcom fixed that for the Wii port.

aintnoscrub

Premium
if its only on the american version, no wonder i havent heard of it...im english lol.
plus why would you want to do that glitch anyway..the games not exactly hard ?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't even see the need to use glitches and cheats in resident evil.
its like that resident evil completed in 6 minutes action replay thing..yeah its fun to watch once, but i would never consider doing it myself.

Top Bottom