• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Great idea for Resident Evil 7 !

Would you like to create your own Resident evil adventure ?

• Total voters

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Id love for there to be atleast three story presets to choose from that send you on different paths with your character, I want the ability to choose male or female, the ability to create your own character from head to toe cosmetically and throughout the game change as you wish with (gear ,clothing,tattoos,and hair style unlocks)-even buy in a shop from unlock points! with the resident evil 4 guy lol!! This would be awesome! Have a coop on or offline and be able to turn it off as you please!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hmm.. the only idea I'm not sure about is creating your own character - might work well in a spin-off game but not part of the main series where the story is linear and everything (or at least most everything) is supposed to be canon.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hmm.. the only idea I'm not sure about is creating your own character - might work well in a spin-off game but not part of the main series where the story is linear and everything (or at least most everything) is supposed to be canon.
Would give you so much replay value!!! unlocking everything and experiencing the different paths in your own resident evil story

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I wouldn't. Especially now that the story has expanded so much and has so many untied plotlines. I would debate that the story is getting deeper, better written, and more intense and satisfying that ever.

So no... maybe if it's a spin off in the vein of the Outbreak games.

Top Bottom