• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great and Not-So-Great RESIDENT EVIL cosplay !!-ENJOY

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
MCM_Expo__ResidentEvil_Cosplay_by_x_sim1_x.jpg
1339368874854.jpg
Ada+Wong+Cosplay.jpg
19506d1341003645-resident-evil-cosplay-thread-12.jpg
15500_excella_cosplay_teaser_3_by_virtualgirl6654-d30zedc.jpg
images

Aleck

Biohazard
I like them all. No doubt, Ada Wong and Jill Valentine in the middle look amazing, but I appreciate and share the excitement with the other not so good looking cos players. I think it's all about the attitude and they all look like they're having fun. Thanks for sharing.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Everyone are great but Ada and Jill look amazing. Great copy of Ada's dress too! Thank you for posting this.

But Excella freaks me out a little with that needle...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well, that explains why Excella turned into that abomination in RE5. She injected her own self with Uroboros. Maybe Wesker told her it would make her young forever.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I imagine it must be difficult to cosplay Excella. In real life it would be impossible to keep her not-so-small breasts inside that little piece of tissue for more than a few seconds xD.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I remember seeing a younger guy cosplay as Rebecca a while back. That ****ed me off, I'll see if I can find it. He looked like Justin Bieber, it was an abomination.
At first glance I thought the Rebecca in the second picture WAS a dude... now that I had a good look it could go either way, lol.

The Ada one is phenomenal and the Jill and Excella ones after it were very nice also.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I imagine it must be difficult to cosplay Excella. In real life it would be impossible to keep her not-so-small breasts inside that little piece of tissue for more than a few seconds xD.
Haha, the "secret" trick women use, is special tape. ;) It can also work as push-up.

I remember seeing a younger guy cosplay as Rebecca a while back. That ****ed me off, I'll see if I can find it. He looked like Justin Bieber, it was an abomination.
SEXIST!!! Lol :p

Top Bottom