• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grand Theft Auto 5

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Aww... I'm near the end then... :( it was starting to feel like everything was wrapping up, but I hoped it wasn't... Thank you!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Not to post any spoilers but just make sure you have a save before you start the last story mission. There are different endings depending on w/e choice you make and some stuff may not be available in the game after you finish it.

Also Rockstar have said not to store any vehicles in the garages at the safehouses atm because it's buggy and the vehicles may disappear. They said they are working on a fix so just use the larger garages to store vehicles.

Oh, I finally gots me a fighter jet :D

0_0.jpg

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Not sure if anyone has tried GTA Online yet but it doesn't seem to be working very well. The online mode was just released today though so there are bound to be problems with it for a few days at least. Servers must be under a lot of stress with everyone trying go on at the same time.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
A lot of people have said that it's not working well, so it's not just you. :)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Spoiler Here.

Micheal ha connections to all the GTA Crews Lester actually mentions Everybody else BUT not the names.

CJ and the other dude (Not from GTA3) have a LOT of cameos from dialogue. Also you can make Mike look like the guy from GTA3

Brown

This game awesome, but yeah still play GTA SA. Wanna play GTA V doesnt have enough money to buy console ^^

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
New patch was released a few days ago to fix the online problems. But I still have trouble with it sometimes. It will work fine one day with no problems, then other times I won't be able to connect at all no matter what I do. I think they still need to fix some stuff, mainly it seems to be issues with the servers.

Top Bottom