• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 GPS-Who still has it on?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so i'm playing through RE5 again, and i find myself getting annoyed at the little gps, as now i know the routes etc to take, i just find it draws attention from whats actually happening in game.
anyone else experiencing this as well, and is at a point where they don't use it at all.
:sleep:

v iBaxter

nah not really, it but i do have a 15 inch HD tv and Surround sound so its not hard to hear or see whats going on as well:rolleyes:, just keep looking at it for a split second or just dont use it during combat.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i turn the bloody thing off, little maps like that annoy me, like in gta4, that little mini map you have on screen bugs me so much.

teal27

I guess I always turn it on without really thinking. It's true I probably don't need it anymore but it's a habit.

We Are Ninja

I also use it to watch Chris ride the converyor belts over and over and over again after the fight with the first reaper...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have it turned on at some points, but mostly I keep it off.

I have it off when: I am playing the main game
Playing Mercenaires Solo
Mostly from doing anything

I have it on when: I am trying to find my partner or see where my partner is on mercenaries.
Trying to find players on versus (friends because I only play versus with friends.)

Top Bottom