• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GoT?

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
I'm just wondering if anybody here is a Game of Thrones fan, if they've ever read the Song of Ice & Fire books, who their favorite characters are *cough* Khaleesi *cough* Jon Snow * cough* *cough* and what you expect for the third season.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I watched the first season, read all the books, then saw season 2 when it came out.

Braun, Tyrion, and Arya are probably my favorites. Their storylines were always more interesting to me, in the books at least.

Come book 3 and onward, Jaime Lannister is an awesome, awesome story. No spoilers, but depending on where he ends up, he might be the best character in the series. Hated him at first, but man. Just, man. No spoilers.

Also, book 4 is by far the worst one. Snoresville.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
I'm thinking of reading the books when I finish watching the series (broke ass college student)

I don't think I remember a character called Braun but Tyrion and Arya are definitely the most likeable characters. Love how Tyrion has accepted the way he is and pretty much just doesn't take **** from anyone. And Arya's storyline always left me at the edge of my seat. I actually like Robert Baratheon (For slapping Cersei and for finally confessing why he never loved her) and Sandor Clegane cos he's badass

Still hate Jaime Lannister for crippling Bran but we'll see if he changes.. Speaking of the Stark children...Why is Sansa the only one with red hair and blue eyes?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I don't think I remember a character called Braun
Boring news: from trying to dig up a photo, I learned his name is actually spelled Bronn. My mistake.

250px-Bronn.png

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
*puts hand up*

I haven't read the books yet - I will when I get them for my birfday- but I'm addicted to the TV program. I love Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys and Khal Drogo.

Love Khalessi so much! I love how she's this meek, submissive little princess at the beginning but then at the end of the season after being with the Dothraki she walks through fire and is all like 'what now, bitches?'

Popo

Just finished watching the thirds season, and let me tell you this: I hope all the Lannisters except for Tyrion die of a horrible and slow death, specially Joffrey.

(Being slowly burned by Daenarys' dragons seems like a good idea to me xD)

Fenris

Wolf :)
I watch the TV Show. I always wanted to read the books but you know how it is: No time and no money :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Just finished watching the thirds season, and let me tell you this: I hope all the Lannisters except for Tyrion die of a horrible and slow death, specially Joffrey.

(Being slowly burned by Daenarys' dragons seems like a good idea to me xD)
I started off hating all the Lannisters save for Tyrion, but now I really only despise Joffrey and Cersei. Tywin's complicated for me - I hate him for the Red Wedding and the way he treats Tyrion, but I get giddy off the scenes were he puts Joffrey and Cersei in their place. And to be honest, I kind of love Jaime Lannister. Despised him during the first two seasons but he sky-rocketed to my top favourite characters in the third. I just hope he doesn't go back to being a douche now that he's back in King's Landing.

As for Daenerys, I loved the scene where she sacked/liberated Astapor in the 4th episode but that last scene in the finale where she's crowd surfing... gag. SO cheesy. It made me stop liking her as much. I'm kinda rooting for the Tyrells now. Olenna and Margaery are amazing. :D

Meg

So bin ich eben
Ooooh! :D I love the books. I still have to read the fifth one. :oops: I don't really watch the show. I saw a few episodes sporadically, but that's all. GAH! This thread reminded me that I need to read the fifth book. :eek:

Top Bottom