• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gears of War anyone?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
so recently got gears of war 2 for christmas I just beat the game last night.the ending when adam fenix kinda got me confused (I dont want to watch a LP cause the is the first game I didnt want any spoilers with)So my plan was to get the original before number 3 but now of that ending I'm not sure,can you guys give me any advice?
PS NO SPOILERS

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Just Get Gears3, Unless you think the story is that important.. =D If you got Gears3 the confusion gets explained at the start of the game I think It shows a timeline of events like a recap haha.

Only things worth while in gears1 is the achievemnts and thats only if you like the series.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
My friend used to play gears a lot and he taped a cheerio to the perfect geometric center of his television so he could still aim when he was sprinting with a shotgun. I know just about nothing of Gears so I'd advise you to try that. You should also change the cheerio for a fresh one every week or so cause that could get nasty if left untouched.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think that you should pick-up the first Gears of War. You'll get to know the characters a lot better and it will fill in some stuff that may have confused you.

ProflicDream

I say play them all. I did and I really enjoyed all three of the stories.... I think you get more emotionally connected with the characters, but that's just me. The third one is INCREDIBLE!

Hoady

I was never a massive fan of the first, it does go well in depth with the characters though.Doesn't go backstory but you get to know the characters personalities really well.It doesn't actually go beyond itself if that makes sense, its just focused on the mission and you wouldn't be missing any key hole plot points.Except for characters like Raam and Minh since they have a DLC in Gears 3.

Man i wish could still play Gears of War 2 online but its dead.R.I.P

Gears of War 3 is incredible.I am not playing it for awhile though because i got all my stats and rank RESET!!I turned it off while it was saving stats and lost a good 4 months of play there..don't want to go through unlocking stuff so soon

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
It's worth getting all of the Gears games imo. All of them have epic stories, especially Gears 3. You have campaign which u can do solo or up to 4 player co-op, and then there's all the other mp/co-op modes. My favourites are horde and beast mode. Could play them forever xD

Top Bottom