• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You Own...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As a few of you on here know, I'm on a crusade to find all of the RE games. A PHYSICAL copy of each. So far I have:

REmake
RE:CVX
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE: Outbreak
RE: Dead Aim
RE: ORC
RE: Degeneration (Movie)
RE: Damnation (Movie)

and I just ordered
RE: Survivor
RE: Gaiden

What RE games does everybody else own. Be it a digital copy, original release, ported games. A lot of us have the standard main series games, but I want to know who has the off the wall games like Dead Aim and Gaiden. Of course, I included the CG movies considering they ARE cannon to the series.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
This is my list in the order I have acquired and played them:

RE1
RE2
Nemesis (actually played it before RE1, but only for a few minutes with a friend)
RE5 (my comeback to the series after years of abstinence)
RE4 (never finished it, though)
Code Veronica
REmake (Chris ♥)
Operation Raccoon City

RE6 will be added once it's out for PC.
I could get the Chronicles games too now that I have a Wii, but I don't care enough about them.

MissDomino

Premium
I have physical copies of
RE2: Leon Disc (didn't come with Claire's, that's ebay for you) ps1
Survivor: ps1
Outbreak 1 and 2: ps2
Dead Aim: ps2
RECV: dreamcast version
RE4:Wii
UC and DC: Wii
Zero: Wii
Remake: Wii
RE5: ps3
UC & DC: Japanese ps3 version
Revelations: 3ds
Mercs 3d: 3ds

Downloaded for ps3:
RE2
RE3
RE4
RECV
RE6

I also have both movies on blue ray, a bunch of books and the 2nd Japanese soundtrack boxset.

Gonna get a physical copy of RE6 after a price drop. Got the downloaded one so my brother could have it too. Plus I'm one lazy slug when it comes to changing discs.
I really want RE1, but I'm not too keen on the director's cut and I'm dying to get Deadly Silence :(

Edit: Just bought Deadly Silence :D Yay!!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This is my list in the order I have acquired and played them:

RE1
RE2
Nemesis (actually played it before RE1, but only for a few minutes with a friend)
RE5 (my comeback to the series after years of abstinence)
RE4 (never finished it, though)
Code Veronica
REmake (Chris ♥)
Operation Raccoon City

RE6 will be added once it's out for PC.
I could get the Chronicles games too now that I have a Wii, but I don't care enough about them.
You really should try the Chronicls games...They are great...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It's the style of those games that I don't like. Your characters move on their own and all you have to do is shoot... ugh, no thanks, that's not worth my time, no matter how cheap it is.

svp

I have 0, remake,4, 5, 6 and seen all the cannon animated movies...Its sad to say this but I never even played 2 and 3! I know, disgrace!! But I know everything about them and the series :D I just couldn't find any copies around the mall or game stores, I dont usually buy online. does anyone know where I can get them? and I don't care much for the extra games like ORC and dead aim. should I? are they worth it?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
It's the style of those games that I don't like. Your characters move on their own and all you have to do is shoot... ugh, no thanks, that's not worth my time, no matter how cheap it is.
Exactly.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
and I don't care much for the extra games like ORC and dead aim. should I? are they worth it?

No one can tell you if they're worth it, that's up to you to decide. The only extra game I've ever played, and so the only one of them I can review, is ORC: Much too short for the original price, full of bugs, insanely difficult for newcomers and incomparable to the older games atmosphere-wise. But despite all the obvious flaws, I still like it for its story, the characters with their unique abilities, the fun of shooting countless zombies, that you can for once see the world through Umbrella's eyes, and, most importantly, the possibility to kill Leon. (Too bad you can't do that to Jill as well... Then it would be perfect.)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I own most of the main series... although, my sister took the gamecube and all the gamecube games off to college with her... so I don't have those ones anymore - at least for now.

RE 0 - Gamecube
RE:Remake - Gamecube
RE 1 - Director's Cut - PS1
RE 2 - N64
RE 3 -PC
RE Code Veronica - PS2
RE 4 - Gamecube + PS3
RE 5 - PS3
RE6 - PS3
Outbreak - PS2
Operation Raccoon City - PS3

Then I have both Degeneration and Damnation although I regret both those buys, as well as the first two RE movies.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
RE1 ps1 ps3
RE2 ps1 n64
RE3 ps1 ps3
RE4 Gamecube Ps2 wii ps3
RE Code Veronica dreamcast ps2 ps3
RE Darkside Chronicles wii
RE Umbrella Chronicles wii
RE5 normal and gold edition ps3
RE ORC ps3
RE6 ps3
RE Degeneration
i use to have RE Gaiden but i let a friend borrow that and i never saw it again

Sean

As a few of you on here know, I'm on a crusade to find all of the RE games. A PHYSICAL copy of each. So far I have:

REmake
RE:CVX
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE: Outbreak
RE: Dead Aim
RE: ORC
RE: Degeneration (Movie)
RE: Damnation (Movie)

and I just ordered
RE: Survivor
RE: Gaiden

What RE games does everybody else own. Be it a digital copy, original release, ported games. A lot of us have the standard main series games, but I want to know who has the off the wall games like Dead Aim and Gaiden. Of course, I included the CG movies considering they ARE cannon to the series.

Holy snap, I have all the same ones, what a coincidence. And I know you aren't counting digital downloads but I also have both chronicles ,2, and 3. Quite a collectin right? Its almost as if we live together or something.....oh wait! We do!

AgentZero

Holy snap, I have all the same ones, what a coincidence. And I know you aren't counting digital downloads but I also have both chronicles ,2, and 3. Quite a collectin right? Its almost as if we live together or something.....oh wait! We do!
Your a friend of KK's?

AgentZero

Nah, I just live in his crawlspace and happen to be caught in his presence sometimes, yes we are friends!
.....Your being sarcastic right? You don't live in his crawl space right?

I'm sorry for being ignorant, If he has told you anything about me he might of told you I'm 13. Me and him used to work together in a video game company, and we are good friends.and any friend of KKs is a friend of mine, welcome to the forums!

Top Bottom