• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that you have beaten on the hardest difficulty

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
While I am definitly not the type of person who likes to go out and beat games on the hardest difficulty, I certainly want to get into actually trying to beat my games on the hardest difficulty. Within the past few hours I was wandering what games people have beaten on the hardest difficulty.

I would also like to know what is the next game that you are going to beat next on the hardest difficulty.

Dead or Alive: Ultimate - I had some trouble on this game when I was aiming to beat it on the highest difficulty. One reason being that I wasen't into fighters so combos were kinda of downed for me, as well as gurading. Yes, I know that it has a s**t ton of characters, but it did have a difficulty setting and a story for each character and it was the same experince with each character and the same type of hard on each character.

Halo 3 - The game was a b***h to get through on Legendary. I wasen't even going to try to get through by myself since it would be to long to take, so I beated it on co-op. Although each mission was a pain to get through including the last 2 for abuse over spawning the flood.

Gears of War 2 - I actually cheated to beat this game on the hardest difficulty. I don't know if it would count or not. Basically all I had to do was play a mission on Casual then switch to Insane before the last checkpoint. I still had to play the mission on insane, but most of the time it was casual.

Resident Evil 5 - I already said I beated this game on the hardest difficulty before so I am skipping details.

Silent Hill: Homecoming - Games are supposed to be hard and challenging on the hardest difficulty. Homecoming should be laughed at for having a completely "easy" Hard difficulty. Hard is just a joke in the game. All you have to do is unlock the Laser Pistol in one of your previous playthroughs and start a new playthrough and collect the gun and just playthrough the whole game with it. Throughout the my Hard playthrough I died only 1 time and I don't even think that it should count since I pretty much was caught off guard which game the monster to get me. The monsters are even a joke. I even thought that the end part was going to be hard since I only had a Cermonial Dagger, and you know what, it was still easy, the enemies don't even try to attack you when you are trying to kill someone in that part, the only enemy that will try to kill you are Curtis and that one dude in the lair that has a rifle..

Soon to be games:

Bayonetta: The Hard difficulty was a joke so I am pretty sure that Climax is even more of a joke.

Mass Effect: May be sometime before I try this game, but the
2nd hardest difficulty on that game was a joke as well so the hardest difficulty is going to be easy.

Mass Effect 2: It was hard on Caual, and I already had a taste of the hardest or 2nd hardest difficulty so, but I am going to try it one day.

Mr Sunshine

Haha! I can remember the description of the legendary mode! It says that you're facing enemies you have never known defeat and that this is suicide! Haha! Anyway I've beaten both Halo combat evolved and Halo 2 on that difficulty but I kept dying many times in some checkpoints.

Also RE 1,2,3,5

Hmmm I could add Dynasty warriors 5 but I haven't tried chaotic mode yet, only hard.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Edited: Rome total War, Medieval 2 total war

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
yea i'm ashamed to say i've only beaten resident evil 3 and goldeneye 64 on the hardest difficulty, and i'm pretty sure goldeneye doesnt have a hardest difficulty

Hoady

Gears of War 1/2
Halo Combat Evolved
Resident Evil 4

Can't think of anything else, I go like a quarter way with some games and then just can't be arsed.

O(+>

There's too many to think of. Completed lots on so many systems. Most proud one I've had in recent years was completing Metal Gear Solid 4 and getting the Big Boss medal.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/315/image005ie.jpg

Complete the game on hardest difficulty in less than 5 hours
Use no continues
Alert no one
Kill nothing
Use no healing (recovery) items
And don't use special (unlockable infinite weapons etc) items

Oh yes. THAT'S how much I don't go outside.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Let's see...

- Resident Evil (all)
- Devil May Cry (all)
- Tekken (all)
- Half-Life (1/2/EP1/EP2)
- Metal Gear Solid 2/3/4
- Crysis
- Mortal Kombat (all)

L

Lurker
ShevaAlomarfan;75781 said:
A Card Game against my dad (such a lucky winner everytime)

Thats a Cheap shot.

Re4
Bioshock (Want to get the Brass Balls trophy so bad, complete hard without dying.)
Halo 1
Halo ODST

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Er...Halo 3, Halo ODST, Resident Evil 5, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Rainbow 6 Las Vegas

LordGolbez

Rathit;75784 said:
Thats a Cheap shot.

Re4
Bioshock (Want to get the Brass Balls trophy so bad, complete hard without dying.)
Halo 1
Halo ODST

Brass Balls Is Hard But It Is Well Earned And Was Fun To Get.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Mortal Kombat Deception

Dynasty Warriors 5,6 [chaos mode is a bitch, i'v tryed 3 and 4 but can't beat all stages on chaos, ]

RE5 [LIN included]

RE4

RE1

God of War 3

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Klonoa
boopplz.png

Which means: none XD! I am planning to play RE4 on the pro mode somewhere in the future, when I'm not a chicken anymore x3

But since my nephew is a pro in FIFA, I did play a game in pro mode x3 I played against him XD! Guess what? I've lost 7-0 and I've also lost lot of players, 'cause I injured his players... XD

Top Bottom