• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamertag

Hoady

Well i'm going to keep this alive should come in handy.:D

I have 2 gamertags the one i'm currently using:Brutal Stylez.

My main profile:this is hoady.
I haven't used it in a while though i have to renew it i might have to get a cheap 3 month trial or something till i'm earning dollars.

All i play is Gears of War 2 so by all means if someone wants a go i'm happy to play. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=360.msg22163#msg22163 date=1233858694]
Gamertag: Rutterr

Should be fun to play online with some of you on the RE5 demo :D
[/quote]:D

MUST... KILL... WESKER...

Err..I mean MUST... HELP... WESKER! :D

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=360.msg22164#msg22164 date=1233858909]
:D

MUST... KILL... WESKER...

Err..I mean MUST... HELP... WESKER! :D
[/quote]

You can try :p

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=360.msg22168#msg22168 date=1233859115]
Well see :D
[/quote]:D

But in all seriousness, it'd be great to play with anyone here online :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
I just can't wait to get the full game online.

It's a pain tryna babysit Sheva in single player and when i play with my brother it's just as bad :D

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=360.msg22171#msg22171 date=1233860283]
I just can't wait to get the full game online.

It's a pain tryna babysit Sheva in single player and when i play with my brother it's just as bad :D
[/quote]ROFL

With my bro, it's like Rainbow Six! :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My Xbox 360 Gamertag: A Randy Old Man

Yes, really.

I'm currently playing: Call of Duty: World at War, Gears of War 2, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, and a few others.

Hoady

[quote author=Steve link=topic=360.msg22236#msg22236 date=1233875875]
My Xbox 360 Gamertag: A Randy Old Man

Yes, really.

I'm currently playing: Call of Duty: World at War, Gears of War 2, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, and a few others.
[/quote]

haha bet you get some funny reactions from that name.I play Gears of War 2(mentioned for the 50th time)i have been asking my mate to bring cod world at war for over a month now whilst hes still got 3 of my games(he doesn't even play them he reckons xbox 360 games are too complex for him lol). :-\

I wish i had a better connection from my room though, i run into a glitch when i can't shoot my weapons in gears 2(due to a bad connection)its really annoying but i will be moving room soon. :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Gears of War 2 is a nightmare because of lag. Just check out the official Epic Games Forums and you won't find anything other than complaints about: lag, shotgun inconsistency, the vacuum lancer, host advantage, but mainly the lag.

I do get the occasional Xbox Live message regarding my Gamertag. It tends to only be fellow UK gamers who get it, though. The guys that do understand it have sent some pretty funny PMs my way, though, which is cool.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Steve;22027 said:
Gears of War 2 is a nightmare because of lag. Just check out the official Epic Games Forums and you won't find anything other than complaints about: lag, shotgun inconsistency, the vacuum lancer, host advantage, but mainly the lag.

I do get the occasional Xbox Live message regarding my Gamertag. It tends to only be fellow UK gamers who get it, though. The guys that do understand it have sent some pretty funny PMs my way, though, which is cool.

Thank God for us Brits, eh? :p

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
My username is Ganon19 and i'm currently playing Halo 3, Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead online.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is my old gamer tag for when I use to play halo3, I havnt got live running at the moment so if you add me I wont be online any time soon. Just so you all know.

Top Bottom