• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Future DLC (2013)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
from a "disputable" source, i've read up that Capcom are planning to release other more Multiplayer modes; in which of the following:

Slayers mode (this one i will actually get, since i've quite enjoy RE5 slayers, even if there will be "quick-shooters" *cough* spamming it)

Siege mode (i'm 50/50 on this one since the mode mode itself says there will be a human side protecting a A.I. from the enemy attacking team *B.O.W.s* since i prefer to be a non-infectee and in this mode there are two sides, depending on how the gameplay plays out, if each round the team switches, then this is a big No for me *as i prefer to be a non-infectee*. i've to watch a gameplay video when this mode is out, before i make my final decision)

and finally......

Last Stand (i don't know what this is, but....from the mode title itself, it has a survival thing going on, like Mercenaries but with 2 to 3? players, minus the time crystals, while players are teamed up to survive a wave after wave of B.O.W.s)

and we still have that Map Pack B coming up, in which i've heard that this map pack for Mercenaries isn't due out till the future (2013), which are Rooftop Mission and Creature Workshop. Creature Workshop based of the preview picture, it looks like it's the Underwater Facility where Jake and Sherry were held captives.

with these, it is of most that i will definately be going back to RE6, cause of recent.....i've been on RE5, i just like the complex control mechanics of RE5, that and it's verses mode; specifically Slayers mode....and plus Jill Valentine (in which i've come to a liking, the brunette Jill that is), and RE6 wise, the only multiplayer mode i've gotten is Onslaught mode....i actually like it, in a way it is like Slayers mode :)

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Last stand sounds like something awesome (and a reason for my friends to actually play RE6, the damn Mercenaries-disliking fools!)

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Well at least you got something! The PS3 owners only have Mercenaries and that **** mode agent hunt.

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Well at least you got something! The PS3 owners only have Mercenaries and that **** mode agent hunt.
You'll get all the stuff we get eventually, don't worry too much.

I agree that it is BS and we should all get DLC at the same time though...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I want Last Stand... but PS3 hasn't even gotten the other modes yet, which suck according to many forumers here. Grr.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
This is old news from november.......I got excited for a second :(

yeah that was in November 2012 and i've titled the thread "Future DLC (2013)" and it has only been two days of the new year, hence the word "future" it doesn't mean in the new year (2013), they will immediately release said DLCs, so with this new year, we've to wait for said new Multiplayer modes DLC....until then, i'm still awaiting for these new Multiplayer modes DLC, as the recent mp (multiplayer modes) have not intrested me; save for Onlslaught mode (since it reminds of Slayers mode in a weird way; but i haven't been on RE6 as of recent and when i do go back to RE6 is when i want to do Onslaught mode and when the new Multiplayer modes dlc come out and Map Pack B) (i've found a quite "interest" in Jill Valentine, the brunette Jill) as for the new upcoming new multiplayer modes wise, i will no doubt get the Slayers and Last Stand mode.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
yeah that was in November 2012 and i've titled the thread "Future DLC (2013)" and it has only been two days of the new year, hence the word "future" it doesn't mean in the new year (2013), they will immediately release said DLCs, so with this new year, we've to wait for said new Multiplayer modes DLC....until then, i'm still awaiting for these new Multiplayer modes DLC, as the recent mp (multiplayer modes) have not intrested me; save for Onlslaught mode (since it reminds of Slayers mode in a weird way; but i haven't been on RE6 as of recent and when i do go back to RE6 is when i want to do Onslaught mode and when the new Multiplayer modes dlc come out and Map Pack B) (i've found a quite "interest" in Jill Valentine, the brunette Jill) as for the new upcoming new multiplayer modes wise, i will no doubt get the Slayers and Last Stand mode.
- was saying everyone knew this already...;)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If my guess is correct there going to release new DLC right along with the new games in march....

But seriously while PS3 has fun exclusive games I'm tempted to sell all of my other belongings just so i can buy a Xbox and Re6....Games that's origin is from playstation.....yet Xbox gets better content...-_-......Just no

MetalGamer2

Survivor
These actually all sound quite cool. As long as Siege lets you play as the more powerful B.O.W.'s it sounds like it could definitely be some fun. And I certainly hope Last Stand is some sort of wave survival mode, because that's something I've always wanted in RE :)

As for Slayers... if you ask me, RE just wasn't meant for human vs. human PvP. But that's just my opinion, I know some people will definitely be looking forward to that.

But as cool as all these things sound, I still desperately hope that they have plans for story DLC. Don't get me wrong, I like all these additions, but story DLC is definitely what I'm looking forward to the most.

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
If my guess is correct there going to release new DLC right along with the new games in march....

But seriously while PS3 has fun exclusive games I'm tempted to sell all of my other belongings just so i can buy a Xbox and Re6....Games that's origin is from playstation.....yet Xbox gets better content...-_-......Just no

Don't make a stupid mistake like that, PS3 will get everything we get too, you just unfortunately have to wait longer because Microsoft are dicks like that, paying companies to get DLC first.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Don't make a stupid mistake like that, PS3 will get everything we get too, you just unfortunately have to wait longer because Microsoft are dicks like that, paying companies to get DLC first.
Oh you mean like the Nemesis mode DLC from Operation Raccoon City that never came to the PS3?

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Oh you mean like the Nemesis mode DLC from Operation Raccoon City that never came to the PS3?
Didn't know about that. However that's not usually the case. Microsoft pay for early exclusivity, that is that Xbox gets the DLC everyone else gets but a certain amount of time earlier.

PS3 IS getting it. Later. You'll see.

HELLBOY1980

-you are correct sir ! microsoft hos everyone out now a days even though their system is garbage and uses old dvd format, but hey .....dont ever tell a 13 year old cod player that, lol !!!! I loved orc , but deffinetly didnt love paying for the other half of the game or the fact we didnt get the other multiplayer modes either!

HELLBOY1980

Didn't know about that. However that's not usually the case. Microsoft pay for early exclusivity, that is that Xbox gets the DLC everyone else gets but a certain amount of time earlier.

PS3 IS getting it. Later. You'll see.
- I am holding you personally responsible for all of us angry Ps3 players on here when we get screwed over again, lol !!

Top Bottom