• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Funny things Ive noticed and maybe you have others to add !!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Why does ADA not look asian anymore?? If the president of the United States is having a party why is it in a run down rat infested college?? why did chris get amnesia and the government and bsaa didnt notice he was missing ?? why is jakes last name muller was that alberts original last name or was it jakes mothers ? how is Helena a governmental agent at 24?? Why is simmons so rich and whats with his family having serpent medals? why does carla wanna look like ada and what did she do that was so bad that everyones out to get ada?? why is leon so bad at driving any kind of vehicle and always crashing everything he drives,lol..?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Here are my suggestions:

Why does ADA not look asian anymore??

Did she ever look Asian before? I always thought of her as an Asian American who looks and sounds more American than Asian.

If the president of the United States is having a party why is it in a run down rat infested college??

That's a good question, though...

why did chris get amnesia and the government and bsaa didnt notice he was missing ??

Of course the BSAA noticed, or do you think Piers's reason to look for him for six month is that he's in love with him? (Although I heavily support that idea too.) Oh, and I guess Chris got amnesia after that fall on his head when his former teammates attacked him.

why is jakes last name muller was that alberts original last name or was it jakes mothers ?

I'm quite sure it's his mother's, and since Wesker was probably never married to her, Jake took her last name.

how is Helena a governmental agent at 24??

Leon became one at 21, but that's typically Capcom. One might also ask: How can Rebecca be done with university and police training and be the medic of an elite unit at the age of 18? How can Jilly-Doll be an ex-member of Delta Force and a member of STARS for two years at 23? The list goes on...

Why is simmons so rich and whats with his family having serpent medals?

His job seems rather important. And his family has serpent medals because he's the heir or Slytherin.

why does carla wanna look like ada and what did she do that was so bad that everyones out to get ada??

Um... I don't want to spoil anything here, but as soon as you finish all available campaigns, you'll know.

why is leon so bad at driving any kind of vehicle and always crashing everything he drives,lol..?

He was always late for driving lessons because he never got his hair done in time, so he missed a lot, and then bribed his female driving instructor with his charming smile to get the licence anyway. That's why he merely knows how to start a car, and I guess flying planes and helicopters doesn't fall under common knowledge. Chris can do it because he's a trained pilot and Ada might as well have learned it sometime, considering how she earns her money, but Leon probably never had to do it before.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Why does ADA not look asian anymore?? If the president of the United States is having a party why is it in a run down rat infested college?? why did chris get amnesia and the government and bsaa didnt notice he was missing ?? why is jakes last name muller was that alberts original last name or was it jakes mothers ? how is Helena a governmental agent at 24?? Why is simmons so rich and whats with his family having serpent medals? why does carla wanna look like ada and what did she do that was so bad that everyones out to get ada?? why is leon so bad at driving any kind of vehicle and always crashing everything he drives,lol..?

I agree with this, she came across very Asian in RE2, a little bit in RE4, and barely at all in RE6.

I don't think he was having a 'party' i think it was like a presidential speech type thing at a big ivy league school, i can see that happening.

Chris got amnesia from getting his ass kicked, and i think they mention they've been looking for him for a while.

Wesker left Jakes mum pretty much right away so he would've taken her last name for sure.

No idea about Helena, but it's believable.

He's so rich because he's been in government for A LONG time, he was the guy who called the missile strike on Raccoon City, so he's been in a very high position since at least 1998.

I don't think it's his actual blood family, from something i read i thought it was more a cult type thing called The Family.

Don't want to spoil Adas campaign :)

And LOL, he just sucks at driving haha.

I've got one to add:

If the enemies knew that those giant dudes had a weak spot on their back, why did they make it so easy to get a shot on, at one point they hang it up on a helicopter and it pulls it out for you! It's like they're just asking for you to kill it easily.

HELLBOY1980

Here are my suggestions:

Did she ever look Asian before? I always thought of her as an Asian American who looks and sounds more American than Asian.

That's a good question, though...

Of course the BSAA noticed, or do you think Piers's reason to look for him for six month is that he's in love with him? (Although I heavily support that idea too.) Oh, and I guess Chris got amnesia after that fall on his head when his former teammates attacked him.

I'm quite sure it's his mother's, and since Wesker was probably never married to her, Jake took her last name.

Leon became one at 21, but that's typically Capcom. One might also ask: How can Rebecca be done with university and police training and be the medic of an elite unit at the age of 18? How can Jilly-Doll be an ex-member of Delta Force and a member of STARS for two years at 23? The list goes on...

His job seems rather important. And his family has serpent medals because he's the heir or Slytherin.

Um... I don't want to spoil anything here, but as soon as you finish all available campaigns, you'll know.

He was always late for driving lessons because he never got his hair done in time, so he missed a lot, and then bribed his female driving instructor with his charming smile to get the licence anyway. That's why he merely knows how to start a car, and I guess flying planes and helicopters doesn't fall under common knowledge. Chris can do it because he's a trained pilot and Ada might as well have learned it sometime, considering how she earns her money, but Leon probably never had to do it before.
-i finished the whole game a week ago, it never really said why shes fueding with ada

willowsby

1. For me, she is still looks like Asian, maybe she is half asian & half white, I dunno
2. Already answered by someone before my post, president have speech in university
3. Please take a note, BSAA is not government organization, and the incident in Tall Oaks are denied to handle by BSAA because US government do not allowed it. Chris's amnesia because he want try to forget the tragedy of his teammate, there is a file about that :

CHRIS' AMNESIA
Chris Redfield suffered post-traumatic amnesia after he and his team were caught in a trap sprung by Ada Wong in the Republic of Edonia. Most of his team died, and an unconscious Chris was brought to a local hospital.
Upon waking up, Chris had no recollection of who he was or what had occurred, but his mind was wracked by an overwhelming and inexplicable guilt. Chris determined to run away, and he left the hospital before anyone could check in on him.
Until Piers Nivans and the BSAA found him, Chris lived as a moody and violent drunk, hoping that he could numb himself to the pain of what happened that fateful day.

4. I think it's his mother surname.

5. Capcom still need use of Helena is future RE, that's way they make her age as young as possible although as secret service it's ridiculous. Don't you know Helena is former CIA agent who failed to join DSO (Leon's organization) because she have emotional's issue but in RE6 ending, she join the team. (funny she can get pass the trial, but Capcom always typical abut non sense things.

6. Simmons is a national security advisor to the US president, I think it's give him high salary. And about "The Family" things, here's the explanation from file : major spoiler, highlight to view

THE FAMILY
The Family is a giant organization led by Derek C. Simmons.
This organization was founded by the Simmons family before the founding of the United States and has manipulated history since ancient times using its global network and tremendous financial power.
The Family's purpose is to maintain "global stability." In other words, a "global situation most beneficial for The Family", and they will do anything in order to achieve this purpose and maintain it.
The Family believes that "making the United States the peak of the pyramid of power" is the best endeavor for "stability." Therefore, fearing the collapse of this structure due to the exposure of the Raccoon incident, they caused bioterrorism under Simmons' orders and assassinated the President.
After the Tall Oaks incident, instructions Simmons sent to The Family were contained in the data Ada gave to Leon.
---
"The assassination of the President was a success. The Lepotitsas we deployed in Tall Oaks are unnecessary.
Begin the self-destruct program immediately. After that, begin preparations for the Tall Oaks Sterilization Operation."
"Leon S. Kennedy and Helena Harper survived and are now heading to China in pursuit of me.
A report of their deaths came out of FOS, but it was misinformation.
Immediately locate the plane Leon and Helena boarded and plant a Lepotitsa there.
We will bury the two of them with absolute certainty"

7. Play & finish all 4 campaign, and you will understand, or read the files in here to understand about plot hole in the games. Highlight to view It's not Carla's intention to look likes Ada, it's Simmons who tricked her. And Carla want to revenge on Simmons for ruin her life but ended up crazy & want to revenge on everyone else & create her own world

8. Leon maybe have bad luck on piloting all vehicle in RE 6 & Capcom need to add the tense for his campaign.

You must read the files to understand about the story of RE 6 better. You can also read in http://www.projectumbrella.net/articles/files, some files are translated directly from original Japanese text which are more accurate.

Lonesurvivor2127

-i finished the whole game a week ago, it never really said why shes fueding with ada
Carla never wanted to look like Ada. Simmons found out that she could be a perfect match for the experiment. Some of her mind was still intact afterwards and she decided to end the world and infect Simmons.She knew that Simmons was going to infect Tall Oaks so she planned a kill two birds with one stone kind of a deal. lol

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Carla never wanted to look like Ada. Simmons found out that she could be a perfect match for the experiment. Some of her mind was still intact afterwards and she decided to end the world and infect Simmons.She knew that Simmons was going to infect Tall Oaks so she planned a kill two birds with one stone kind of a deal. lol

She hated Ada because Simmons was obsessed with her, badly. How she got away etc, and didn't notice her, doing amazing work for him and devoting herself to helping him, so it made her resent Ada with the passion of a woman scorned. When Simmons realised she'd be a perfect match to clone Ada, it was the final nail and she just lost it, wanted to destroy the world, kill Ada and make Simmons pay.

HELLBOY1980

She hated Ada because Simmons was obsessed with her, badly. How she got away etc, and didn't notice her, doing amazing work for him and devoting herself to helping him, so it made her resent Ada with the passion of a woman scorned. When Simmons realised she'd be a perfect match to clone Ada, it was the final nail and she just lost it, wanted to destroy the world, kill Ada and make Simmons pay.
-true...but i mean you never find out what the connection really is with ada and simmons and they hint at that ada was the one who took away jake from simmons, but why did simmons have him? -so maybe jakes mom isnt his so called mom?!!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I'm still confused about Jake's Accent. Is he American and lives in Europe or is he European but has an American voice actor for some reason?

Lonesurvivor2127

-true...but i mean you never find out what the connection really is with ada and simmons and they hint at that ada was the one who took away jake from simmons, but why did simmons have him? -so maybe jakes mom isnt his so called mom?!!

Ada was working For Simmons during the Raccoon City Iccident. It says it in the files or at least that's how it's seems.

When she got injected Carla died but the new being had some of Carla's hatred for Simmons deep inside but she didn't hate Ada she thought she was Ada. When she is fight Ada she even says that. She wanted to destroy everything Simmons cared about which of course was stability. The family/ Simmons help shaped the world to what it is , so Carla wanted everything and everyone to burn.

MissDomino

Premium
I'm still confused about Jake's Accent. Is he American and lives in Europe or is he European but has an American voice actor for some reason?
Where exactly in Europe is he supposedly from though and is it stated in the game or files specifically. Just thinking if Muller sounds right for where he's from. If not, we may have a lead.

HELLBOY1980

Where exactly in Europe is he supposedly from though and is it stated in the game or files specifically. Just thinking if Muller sounds right for where he's from. If not, we may have a lead.
-hes from a made up country...I think the same one Leon was in during the last cgi movie. -lol, noone has and accent in the game.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Anyone notice the easter egg, on Leon's campain, at the part where you have to help the survivors at the gas-station. the cop (specifically says "it's my first day on the job and i'm here wild shooting" or something like that) i found that, quite nice and intresting.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I don't know if its been mentioned, but I find it amusing that they have a high tech underground lab that can created bio organic weapons, yet they opt for VHS TAPES!! Guess their budget wasn't high enough for dvds? WTF!!!!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Haha! That's brilliant. They've got high tech pyramid phones and stuff, but still use tapes? LOL!
Its gotta be the economy, I say. I'm glad it effects evil corporations just as much as my wallet! Also, I want one of those phones everyone in the game has. I'll start using vhs tapes for one of those.

Top Bottom