• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Fun Thread:What is your stupidest RE6 moment ?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I admit i loved RE6 for all its stupid and action movie cheese glory but some parts of it just stands out as utterly silly and i made this thread just for that.

My list :-

EXPLOSIONS !!
8dabcd7c0a41c66d7409d973f4c25531b97a6676.jpg__620x335_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

You can't deny the unhealthy amount of explosions this game has it has more explosions than any GTA game.. and that's saying a LOT.

Insane Melee moves
I know RE4 introduced roundhouse kicking and RE5 introduced boulder punching BUT HOLY HELL RE6 takes it to the next level !

Leon trying to reason with a Zombie...LOL
resident_evil_6__shooting_the_president_by_hawkay-d53cfuv.jpg
He was acting like he never saw a zombie before.

So what's your list ?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
  • I felt that I could have went without the awkward camera during a chase scene (such as when running from Ustanak or Haos)
  • I know every video game protagonist has plot armor, but you usually never notice it. Leon and Helena's plot armor is very apparent, especially by the bus crash. All the explosions they go through, and not even a scratch on them?
Also, in defense to your last one, that was Leon's closest friend, so I can forgive him not blowing the f***er away as soon as it started to shuffle towards Helena.

Johmer

oh! theres a bug, when im playing as Helena with other player and about to open a door to Simmons helena starts to sink like shes standing on a quicksand then as she sank i see the warehouse above me without floor then when she reach the massive square of blackness she suddenly dies

black 93

fighting the ogroman and realizing i have to pull a plug out of its back. was like playing god of war as chris redfield

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
When playing with my brother,we always hit each others characters and then laugh like we´re crazy.

David B

The stupidity in this game was so bad, it made it funny. Where to begin...
Leon:
- Flipping the police car and having it blow up, only for the heroes to crawl out and be caught in a little arena of burning cars with an OPEN manhole cover in the middle, right before Hannigan says "I've got a new route, but you won't like it... it's UNDERGROUND!"
- Being on a bus, that loses control after hitting a zombie, skidding off into the woods, and ending up teetering over a cliff (as you do) before 100 zombies mystically appear (apparently when they're bored of eating flesh in the city, they like to take country walks) only to have a ten tonne lorry ram you HEAD FIRST for no explainable reason, sending bus plummetting 100 metres... but that's okay, because our heroes crawl out unscathed, look back, and see the driver barely crawling behind them, only to have the bus explode (just like the police car did), but this time consumes poor driver in the process... (were they even trying here... seriously.)
- Banging on the cathedral door, begging to come in while the refugees inside say "No, we are scared you might bring zombies in, so we'll ring the bells instead." Fighting off a hundred zombies, only to have refugees decide "Okay, they killed enough now, we'll let them in." Running through the door, which isn't even barred after you enter, and apparently the zombies get bored and go away!
- So yea, stuck in a church with a tonne of suspicious refugees, what do you do? Of course, you run around buggering about with a bunch of statues you shouldn't be touching, only to release a giant pustule zombie that proceeds to chain murder every refugee in the church, completely justifying their initial reasoning that you shouldn't have been let in. I felt like a real hero!
- Speaking of the pustule zombie... Loved the lurid change to the actual name to throw a tit in there for something that looks like a giant boob creature. Anyways, I've always questioned why it is that the viruses never seem to infect the heroes, but never before in an RE game have they thrown it so blatently in your face. Leon and Helena must have some sort of zombification immunisation gene, because god damn, this thing can literally cause instant zombification on exposure, and was farting up a storm... And the church wasn't bad enough apparently, because they did it again, in the confines of A PLANE, where the entire passengers and crew get converted and yet still they manage to escape turning thsmselves...
- Being on a minecart and missing the QTE to duck the board, only to have Leon stand up just in time to get hit in the face with the next board, only for him to stand up AGAIN just in time to get hit with a third board (this has got to have been intentional, right?) For gods sake man, stay down for your own welbeing...
You know what, I'm not even halfway through Leon's campaign and this is already an essay. By the time I reached Chris' campaign and was sat in a stationary jeep fighting four other jeeps and 10 or so Ja'vo, where no less than 3 had rocket launchers, and yet somehow they still couldn't seem to get the job done... I think I realised nothing can stop me anymore!

Last edited:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I don't get the thread? Is it like the complaint thread I made a while ago, or is it something stupid YOU have done? If it's something I've done, I would say not buying the game even though two years have gone by.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The entire story of Chris's campaign is so utterly ridiculous, it's definitely my stupidest RE6 "moment". I will never understand why everyone keeps praising it as if it was the best thing about the game, even those who claim that story is most important to them and therefore should be able to tell what makes or breaks one.

Speaking of fans: Praising Leon's campaign for being so "back-to-the-roots" is just as stupid. Just because zombies don't shoot back (and some even do in this game), people totally ignore, willingly or unwillingly, that it's really just as action-packed as Chris's campaign, if not more, with all the explosions and crashing vehicles and stuff.

By the way: This is my 1,000th post! Yay!

Meg

So bin ich eben
I went almost all of Jake's campaign (played that one first) not realizing I could use guns. I just punched all the zombies in the face. Whoops. XD

Top Bottom