• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Finally ( Original )

FireSlay

hi guys i finally finished my speed run of RE Original and i was shocked with my time.
i started 2 hours ago and only 1 herb used xD vs Tyrant.
i also got best ending.
Here is it :
slus0055126042010193002.jpg

Mr Sunshine

That's a very good time I think! Though I never do speed runs! :p

Btw I've never seen that picture in director's cut. Did it have different pictures in the end?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Fallen91;73508 said:
That's a very good time I think! Though I never do speed runs! :p

Btw I've never seen that picture in director's cut. Did it have different pictures in the end?

The Dual Shock version of the Director's Cut has the pictures at the end, not sure about the first Director's Cut, though.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Bravo! Very nice finishing time there my friend :D You're making me miss my copy of the original though :lol: :p

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Ah, I remember that picture of Jill. When she first stole my heart - those were the days.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Cameron;81532 said:
Ah, I remember that picture of Jill. When she first stole my heart - those were the days.

usually the first time is the most leathal :p, i have yet to do any speed runs lol

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Capcomplicated;81614 said:
usually the first time is the most leathal :p, i have yet to do any speed runs lol

I think I did a speed run when I was like in the fourth grade. Whatever the time is to get the rocket launcher with infinite ammo - I did that. Hoh yeah!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Cameron;81703 said:
I think I did a speed run when I was like in the fourth grade. Whatever the time is to get the rocket launcher with infinite ammo - I did that. Hoh yeah!

lol you definitely earned some badass points there m'friend, fourth grade thats no easy feat...well it could be i guess.

Eris

Resident Vorta
Must be that green herb which you can see in the background of Jill in that photograph. ^^ Jill and the herb ... they made it through to the end. Jill looks cute in that picture, by the way. I wish I was that cute, haha. :) Those were the purrfect days, oh meow. :)

~ Eris The Vorta

Top Bottom