• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Finale discussion (Spoilers)

jamesssxD

I think red is highest fear/ready to mutate, and when it flashes that is just the mutation beginning. So Natalia is about to BLOW!!!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think red is highest fear/ready to mutate, and when it flashes that is just the mutation beginning. So Natalia is about to BLOW!!!

Green is fine, orange is anxiety, red is terrified (if you reach red it's only a matter of time before it starts flashing red), flashing red only comes after you have red, and it means you're mutating, so yes, you're right.

jamesssxD

Anyone else already scared about fighting mutated Alex? The cut-scene of her last episode was terrifying... She is the creepiest monster yet in RE lol

Claire and Moira will probably bitch fight her in her normal form :D

Denzil22

Premium
Anyone else already scared about fighting mutated Alex? The cut-scene of her last episode was terrifying... She is the creepiest monster yet in RE lol

Claire and Moira will probably bitch fight her in her normal form :D
She Does look creepy specially wen she took the mask off I wonder what happened something must of gone wrong and maybe she as another from we have not seen yet.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
that vid put a smile in my face but i wanna see and live it un personly to judge it....wait guys i have feelings that RE7 will be insane as never before! and realy i hope so

e_etu

Soram ~
Found episode 4 on youtube. Claire's segment only.

I just can't help it when I see spoilers....I watched the whole thing :x

Thank you for posting this !!
I expected huge fight between Claire & Alex so i was bit disappointed that Alex killed herself and NOOO Moira. D: i actually cried :( I started to like her so much and now she is probably dead.. i hope she somehow survived but i dont think she did. :(

Fenris

Wolf :)

I just can't help it when I see spoilers....I watched the whole thing :x

Very disappointed how Claires "finale" worked out. The only hope I have is that in the last chapter, you might play Barry and Claire together (and Natalia is kidnapped or something like that and just returns as an NPC) so that Claire gets some more screen time. She was already cut short in Degeneration, so I think she needs to stand out this time.

sbr999

Very disappointed how Claires "finale" worked out. The only hope I have is that in the last chapter, you might play Barry and Claire together (and Natalia is kidnapped or something like that and just returns as an NPC) so that Claire gets some more screen time. She was already cut short in Degeneration, so I think she needs to stand out this time.
I kind of agree on Claire's screentime in Episode 4 based on this video.
However it's worth mentioning that there are multiple endings based on your action in Episode 3. So Claire's segment might be different in the other scenario.

The multiple ending is confirmed in the other video uploaded by that guy.

Denzil22

Premium
Noooooo! It can't end like this. It's like Steve all over again poor Clair :( wait maybe there is still hope if there is a good and bad ending maybe this guy got the bad one and maybe she is somehow Alive I really hope so .

e_etu

Soram ~
Omg.
There is probably 2 Natalia´s :O i saw video on yt where was a lot spoilers or something xD

Denzil22

Premium
I have just seen a video to that showed a lot happen. I now know what the last boss fight is like and who fights in it. I know moira and natalias fate to I tried not to watch it but couldn't help it but what I did see looked amazing ! I still don't know everything and am not going to look at the rest but I think fans will like what I saw some nice little nods to the old games.

Last edited:

Lithium

Damn!

I failed the final boss fight and got the bad endling. And now I can't play the chapter from the start, becauseI have to go to bed soon... argh, stupid me ^^'

Top Bottom