• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapon in the series?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Forgive me for choosing such an ordinary weapon, but the TMP from RE4 was beast. It was very reliable and saved my life on multiple occasions. Also, I know this doesn't matter, but with the stock attatched it straight-up looked cool! Not to mention I loved the sound it made :)

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Px4 on RE5 BSAA Jill. Punisher on RE4 Ada Wong. Anti-Material Rifle on RE6 Piers Nivans. Hammer on REORC Claire Redfield.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Any form of magnum has me weak at the knees :p

Those things saved my ass a helluva lot in all RE games, other than 5, that game was just **** easy.

thc2099

I don't recall the exact name but the double barreled shotgun from RE:2 was badass, the recoil sent you about four feet back.

thc2099

shotguncloseup.jpg

Not the greatest quality but you get the idea. After some reading I realised it came from combining shotgun parts with the shotgun you have.

thc2099

Ahh. If I remember rightly it can actually blast a zombie in half, leaving the legs to stagger for a couple of steps and then slump down next to the departed torso - pretty cool!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Ahh. If I remember rightly it can actually blast a zombie in half, leaving the legs to stagger for a couple of steps and then slump down next to the departed torso - pretty cool!
Wow... Maybe I should hurry up with Claires campaign so I can start on Leon's!

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Mine's changed now, to Pier's anti-material rifle in RE6 (obviously it's 6!).

Also, Piers is my new Leon. (SPOILER for those who haven't reached it yet) Shame he dies though :(

L

Lurker
Killer7. I know the Broken Butterfly is awesome, but it doesn't have a kickass game under the same name.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Oh, my mistake. . . but still, did anyone else happen to notice the resemblance between Leon's default handgun from RE2 and his Wing Shooter from RE6? 0.0
First off he uses the pistol i'm talking about in Re4

But yes they have an Un-Godly resemblance

I swear i think chris may have taken Wesker's Samurai Edge after he killed him

Top Bottom