• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite Line A Character Uses

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Carla: Your actually Useful.
Piers: Your dealing with Pros here.
Chris: Much Appreciated.
Ada: Oh, that was no fun.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i remember seeing a youtube video of a Survivors mode gameplay and someone being Piers (did the taunt "You're dealing with Pros") and this actually amuzed me :p

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Jake: Let's settle this Mano a mano!
Chris: I guess that was good
Sherry: you might be the key to saving the world Jake Muller

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
is it just me, but when ever i play a solo Mercenaries i sometimes do one of the spoken commands as side commentary, specifically i do the praise/thanks thing when ever i push a J'avo off a ledge (ex. being Helena and after i push a J'avo off a ledge i do the praise/thanks call command "Good Job") and the much more alike :p

also i find the conversation between Jake and Piers

(on Chris's/Jake's campain, Sherry with Jake tagging along, Sherry rushing to the group of BSAA soldiers, making her presence known and letting know who she is and showing her Badge)

*after Sherry informs of the BSAA soldiers that Jake Muller is no threat to the BSAA, Jake makes a side hush commentary to himself*

Jake: unless someone pays me to be

*Piers hears it and is obviously furious*

Piers:what did you just say

(i am obvious easily amuzed :p)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
When did Carla ever say that? That's Wesker's line.

It's only used in her taunt in Mercenaries, but that's a really good point I didn't notice before. It IS Wesker's line, I wonder how intentional that was. Carla was very interested in Jake's blood and knew at least enough about his father...

Top Bottom