• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE game

5.0 Pony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive always been a big fan of the Original for PS. Even with the crappy dialogue and such.

RE4 blew me away as far as surprising. I was kind of iffy when i first started playing it, but then i couldnt stop. Awesome game. ;D

Sephiroxas

[quote author=5.0 Pony link=topic=7.msg428#msg428 date=1190830289]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive always been a big fan of the Original for PS. Even with the crappy dialogue and such.

RE4 blew me away as far as surprising. I was kind of iffy when i first started playing it, but then i couldnt stop. Awesome game. ;D
[/quote]

Me too, it is an awesome game :eek:

Nicholai

Because the one was the first RE i've played, the GC remake is my favourite. But i also like Code Veronica, best story i think.

verguit

I love the remake RE, i like 4 but not much only cause they changed the whole moving style, i liked the camera possisions in the others more but also in 4 they thought people where bored with the old style gameplay and made it all new but at the same time changed the virus and stuff, great to play but thats it, the original gameplay and storyline is the best.

brunobb1

Unbrella chronicals. I will have a wii for christmas with the game but for what I've seen on the youtube the Unbrella Chronicals is the best.

Top Bottom