• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE game

Avenging Angel

This topic had to be made. What's your favorite Resident Evil game? Why?

Mine would be Resident Evil 0. Mainly for it's character 'Billy', he's just awesome to me. The story is great, views, and much more. Of course, next in line would be Resident Evil 4. Leon is amazing.

Avenging Angel

[quote author=Albion Knight link=topic=7.msg15#msg15 date=1180320608]
I'll say RE 5 because thats one I'll get to play :D
[/quote]

I suggest Umbrella Chronicles also.

resident evil for the gc defffinetly i was playing it this morning but i died because i had it on hard mode, but i died for reason...

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Tyrant-102 link=topic=7.msg43#msg43 date=1180698031]
resident evil for the gc defffinetly i was playing it this morning but i died because i had it on hard mode, but i died for reason...
[/quote]

Which game four? Why'd you die? What was the reason? Mines usually the boulders...Stupid reaction

i meant the resident evil remake for the GC,duh....if i say resident evil for the GC i mean the first resident evil....no offense

the reason i died is because i had to leave home and because it's on hard mode...i don't like playing on hard mode because the zombies come back too fast, like 15 minutes after you kill them which isn't enough time to burn them, especially if you have to look for other items but other then that hard mode uis fun to play on also the zombies are extrmely strong,after 3 bites your dead which means carry a healing item with you at all times...the weapons don't do enough damage,it takes abot 4 shotgun shells to kill a zombie and about 8 which is one whole entire clip for the combat shotgun,to kill a crimson head which is actually a bit much

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Tyrant-102 link=topic=7.msg53#msg53 date=1181042752]
i meant the resident evil remake for the GC,duh....if i say resident evil for the GC i mean the first resident evil....no offense
[/quote]

:-X I was only asking. You said Resident evil for the game cube, and well, resident evil 4 is for the game cube, so I didn't know. I think its' a reasonable question :(

Sephiroxas

I'm a perfectionist too, I don't know what perfection has to do with which resident evil game is on the game cube

Tony_Redgrave

Well I've played only Resident Evil 4 and I liked the return of the Resident Evil 2 characters.
So from my experiences Resident Evil 4 for the win^^ ;)

Red9

up until RE4 came out I would of said RE2.

Basically I think RE2 was twice as cool as the original RE.

...and RE4 is at least 5 times as better as RE2.

So... If RE5 is at least 2 times as better then RE4 then it will be 10 times better then RE2.

*gets all mathematical*

Top Bottom