• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Favorite Machine Gun?

What is your favorite machine gun?

• VZ61

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H&K MP5

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • AK-74

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SIG 556

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Which one is your favorite & why?

I'm partial to the MP5. Generally speaking, they function pretty well in any game I use them in and are pretty standard for spec ops from what I understand. It is decent mid range. I find it to have a nice aesthetic.

Murrdogg93

I'm partial to the MP5. Generally speaking, they function pretty well in any game I use them in and are pretty standard for spec ops from what I understand. It is decent mid range. I find it to have a nice aesthetic.
I can't judge yet since I typically haven't used the machine guns a lot. I used the SIG 556 a bit in Mercenaries, with which I did well, & I did Desperate Escape recently as Jill with the VZ61, which I did surprisingly well because of my tendency to land headshots & it's a crit machine gun.

D

Deleted member 21244

I mostly usded the sig, probably becsuse i thinked it was the strongest machine gun in the game since it was the one you find for last

But maybe it wasn't the strongest

D

Deleted member 21244

Ak-74 is the strongest, sig 556 is 2nd strongest after that. But yeah; ı agree that sig 556 is the best one due to being balanced in all aspects.
Yeah ak 47 was stronger, but i personally think that sig was the most cool of all the machine gun, and maybe the one that shoot faster

Top Bottom