• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

1983guy

Raccoon City in
For me I like most of the places in RE4, they are really creepy and keep me on the edge of my seat, especially all the surprises. Also the mansion in the first Resident Evil, it was filled with many puzzles, places to go and all the beauty from the floors and art. :D

Raccoon City in general Any of the games that don't take place there are blah to me

Silverback

Moving Mountains
The Mansion of REmake made an impression on me. Really creepy, quiet, eerie and foreboding in some area's. Especially the kitchen and the stairs that lead down to it.

Also, that one room in the laboratory with the bare corpses suspended inside of those clear bags, hanging from the ceiling. It's in the room with that operating bed/table that has blood all over it and you use a computer inside the same room, I think.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
The mansion in RE1, the remake especially, but the original also had a certain charm to it. The mansion is just dark and creepy. You feel a sense of death and you fear what could be waiting in the next room.

The antarctic facility in CODE: Veronica. I just liked the cold snowy terrain and the design of the facility itself was cool.

The train in RE0. I just really liked the train setting and I wish we could've gotten a little more out of it.

EDIT: And I just saw I just posted in here on the last page (this thread sure moves slow :p ). Nevermind this post.

Larae

Candy Tactician
The guardhouse in the original RE. So much weird stuff in there, and those rooms...hard to imagine anyone enjoying a rec room in there. Shooting pool, etc.
The music set the right mood too, I thought.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
RE3, Park and Graveyard- So quiet and peaceful. I like also RPD building (because we spend a lot of time there), and Umbrella Training Facility in RE Zero- elegant, artistic, sophisticated ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I quite like the R.P.D. in RE 2 lobby, the cabin in REmake, and the train in RE 0. I thought zombies on a train was a really cool idea!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I like the mansion and the RPD very much, but my real favourite has to be RE1's / Remake's guard house.
The creepy atmosphere of that location had the biggest impact on me. I still remember walking through these bedrooms for the first time, being afraid of Plant 42 after collecting some information on it. The actual battle was disappointingly lame, somewhat anticlimactic, but I will never forget the tension caused by the presence of the monster plant.
Also, I think the guard house would be a nice place to live in, so I rebuilt it several times in The Sims, mostly for RE characters.

Devinelogic

Even though its not my favorite RE game, my favorite place to be would probably be the entirety of chapter 4 of resident evil 5 in the caves. because there are loads of jewels to get and loads of cash to be had :D

Mordecur

"Women"
I liked the RPD in 2 and 3, The village areas in 4 were nice, and the mansion and train in zero were pretty nice as well.

Some Nights

No Shape
REmake/1: The cabin and outside of the mansion
2: Library and sewers
3: Park
Code Veronica: Prison area as a whole
5: Ruins

ToCool74

Veteran Member
the Cabin in Resident Evil remake.

And the RPD station.

And can't forget the ashford house from Code Veronica.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
I like the basement of RE1, the neptunes almost killed me and I had a panic attack because I hadn't saved in an hour lol.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I liked Rockfort island. Big, yet simple. And you it's pretty easy to know your way around.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
I love the mansion, it just speaks to me. I also love the RPD. The Church and Hospital in RE3 were good, and the dead factory was a nice concept. RE1 I just love all of it, the mansion, the garden, the guard house, the underground, the lab. It all to me is 100% pure enjoyment.

Top Bottom