• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

RE4

Re: | Favorite Locations |

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=128.msg3833#msg3833 date=1200970724]
thats for sure lol gotta try harder and take my time
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.

dark_zero

one ill try sticking too lol i actually wanna beat the game with no problems

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=128.msg3850#msg3850 date=1201020057]
one ill try sticking too lol i actually wanna beat the game with no problems
[/quote]

It shouldn't be that hard provided the weapons you need.

ResidentEvil179

The Island? Hm..I don't remember that....I remember trying to kill the huge fish in the lake that also was a pain took me 2 weeks (6 of the 14 days i gave up and stopped playing but then had withdrawls) i finally got it and my game froze >:( But i ended up beating it later that night ;D

dark_zero

the second disc is in the island. aww lol that must have sucked i tryed beating him the first time and i didnt know how n i got mad and started throwing my controller but than i figured it out and im glad i didnt break it

ResidentEvil179

Hahaha, yeah. But best of all my Favorite part in RE4 was when there all in the middle church bells go off and everyone is like " It's time to pray" and they all go in the church i was laughing so hard there zombies wh the hell would they pray?

dark_zero

lol same here and than i love when leon pipes up Where's everyone going? Bingo? lol :p

ResidentEvil179

HAHAH!! YES! that's what made me literally rofl i couldn't breathe (ya i do actually laugh at the most ridicouls things)

dark_zero

same here lol but its hilarious and random so thats what make it funny hehe ;D

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=128.msg3955#msg3955 date=1201112579]
Hahaha, yeah. But best of all my Favorite part in RE4 was when there all in the middle church bells go off and everyone is like " It's time to pray" and they all go in the church i was laughing so hard there zombies wh the hell would they pray?
[/quote]

Good point. The thing is, they aren't zombies. They're Ganados infested with parasites.

Top Bottom