• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Game that Isn't Resident Evil

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
La Femme Fatale;66242 said:
Oh, Dino Crisis by far. There's nothing I don't love about it, save for how sh!tacular it looks on my new television. I'd totally screw anyone within reason in the Capcom higher-ups for a damn remake. :p :lol:

LMAO well hopefully we won't have to get that drastic! :p

I would have to say the Silent Hill series is my next favorite to Resident Evil.

Even though all the games in the series are really good and have something unique about them, I absolutely loved The Room, Homecoming and Silent Hill 3 out of them all.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;66242 said:
Oh, Dino Crisis by far. There's nothing I don't love about it, save for how sh!tacular it looks on my new television. I'd totally screw anyone within reason in the Capcom higher-ups for a damn remake. :p :lol:
Ahhh, I might have misunderstood the word "screw" before, hence I replied like I did to you and to Elochai.

Hmmmmm ops.. :ermm: ;) :blush:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Tetris and PacMan, and that game where you shoot the ducks.... and that other one with the paperboy... LOL

OMG those were back in the good ol days ....[pondering and excited look goes here]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;67641 said:
Tetris and PacMan, and that game where you shoot the ducks.... and that other one with the paperboy... LOL

OMG those were back in the good ol days ....[pondering and excited look goes here]
Aren't you 15-25 years too young for PacMan and tetris? :lol:
I am too young lol. =]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;67678 said:
No one is too young to play Tetris or PacMan.
You're right actually.
But on their original platform, I think yes... unless they have some early generation computers.

Top Bottom