• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyone....

weskerfan

I have not been active on the forum for quite a while.
I sometimes log on and check things but thats it.
I just though id let you all know,and say hello.
Miss you guys.^_^

weskerfan

well im not exactly back.....but.
and there are alot of others who joined the forum that hasnt got to know me yet also.
so i guess this goes out to my friends.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
weskerfan;40615 said:
i doupt i missed out on much...
Just some unruly newcomers, but they're not here anymore. Most is deleted or locked.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I at least saw a topic you made for Bill Birkin, but yeah, you will get to be on some time I am sure, and we will all get to know you.:)

weskerfan

it was my choice to stop being active.
i started getting bored with things,and some of my friends left,as whatever else...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
weskerfan;40621 said:
haha weve had those before.
This one was pretty anoyying!!
some terrible troller, haha poor REN :[

The mods took care of him though. haha as did most of the other members lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
he made alot of new topics that didnt really need to be made, some advertising without permission.. or he asked but posted ads anyway in the same post lol, tiny bit of spammage, the normal stuff trollers do, just anoyying lol..

I dont think he listens to anyone... an he always says
"you dont need a reason to help someone, HELP ME PLEASE"
so anoyying..
Who knows if he'll be back, he will just get banned again haha, he got us some new members though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well its good to see you online man, and it's good to take a break everynow and then. We've got some new people here but it looks like you may have met them already :D

NiteKrawler

RE5.;40670 said:
he made alot of new topics that didnt really need to be made, some advertising without permission.. or he asked but posted ads anyway in the same post lol, tiny bit of spammage, the normal stuff trollers do, just anoyying lol..

I dont think he listens to anyone... an he always says
"you dont need a reason to help someone, HELP ME PLEASE"
so anoyying..
Who knows if he'll be back, he will just get banned again haha, he got us some new members though.

Haha, he actually said that on the other forum I visit. Also, hello to weskerfan. I'm one of the new ones. :)

Top Bottom