• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Thought that a song was made for a character?

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Sometimes when i´m listening to some music , that song happens to reminds me of a character from a video game.It happens frequenly and it´s kinda weird.I´m like: "oh this fits that guy/chick perfectly!"
Did this ever happened to you?
Once i was listening to "Evidence" by Prime Circle and all i could think of is how it fits Ada Wong perfectly ( Ada and Leon "complicated" story to be more precise).
C´mon guys tell me your opinion.
It musn´t be only about RE.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
When I hear the song you give love a bad name by bon Jovi i like to scenario the main cast of revelations singing it to Jessica

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Speakig of Jessica and love... I can totally imagine her singing the Cardigans' "Love Fool" when she's with Chris.

"Love me, love
Say that you love me
... Pretend that you love me,
etc."

Oh, and sometimes while listening to "Do you wanna build a snowman" from Frozen, I imagine little Claire singing it in front of Chris's door, but he won't play with her because he has a secret that he doesn't think she will understand... then, their parents die in a car crash, but he still doesn't come out, not even for the funeral, where Jill, Barry and all the others are present.

Evil Yuna

Speakig of Jessica and love... I can totally imagine her singing the Cardigans' "Love Fool" when she's with Chris.

"Love me, love
Say that you love me
etc."

Oh, and sometimes while listening to "Do you wanna build a snowman" from Frozen, I imagine little Claire singing it in front of Chris's door, but he won't play with her because he has a secret that he doesn't think she will understand... then, their parents die in a car crash, but he still doesn't come out, not even for the funeral, where Jill, Barry and all the others are present.
Brilliant.Thank you very much. ( And here i was thinking i was the only one with these funny thoughts!)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

"Love me, love
Say that you love me
etc."

Oh my God what?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
When I'm playing Planet 3 of Street Fighter 2010, I blast Big Battle from the soundtrack of Dune.

Evil Yuna

This one always reminds me o Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach,as he answers to someone´s question about missing Rukia.

umbra aeterna

Blumenkranz -cyua (from the anime kill la kill) song is albert wesker in spades

Rebel yell remake -black veil brides dante not the dmc one the one fron decil may cry

Bring me to life -evanessance makes me think anthy from revolutionary girl utena

Little talks by? -think its of men and monsters makes me think jake and sherry specifically in relation to their parents

Map of the problematique -muse makes me think vincent valentine (this can be blamed on an amv)

Bullets -by archive makes me think gears of war, delta squad (marcus, dom, cole, baird) but specifically marcus

Longer list but i gotta dig.half this stuff gives me fanfic ideas

Evil Yuna

1. "Lost it all" - Avenged sevenfold
I think this one fits Chris perfectly. So does "second heartbeat" if we consider Piers ar well.

2. "through Glass" - Stone Sour
This one´s for Claire, i blame it on an amv i´ve watched on youtube too. XD

3. "Jillian" - Within Temptation
I think the tittle is self explanatory.

4." The game" - Disturbed
Could be for Ada Wong.

5." Carlos man of love" - Rodney Carrington
Again,self explanatory.. XD

6." Odd one" - Sick Puppies
Jake/Sherry.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
How did I not see this thread before?!

I was just listening to this song today and Jake crossed my mind.

This song by Chiodos always makes me think of Wesker and Chris.

A lot of A Day to Remember songs make me think of Chris.

Temple of the Dog's Hunger Strike makes me think of the mansion incident. I guess it's the whole 90s vibe and the fact that I watched my brothers play the first game around the same time I heard this song.

OMG I love this. hahaha

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I´ve made that thread some time ago, but it´s ok. I have absolutly no problem when someone "revives" it to writte their ideas and opinions. Keep that up. XD

Whenever I look at the forum list and see guests- or bots- viewing old threads, I am always tempted to reply. lol

Here's another 90s song that reminds me of the first few games.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
"I am broken like an arrow,
I have served for my heaven,
Constantly out in wars we would turn away....
"

I feel like this one was made for Leon and Claire!!

MisterScott

Anything by the Backstreet Boys instantly reminds me of Leon Kennedy, seriously one of their band members (I forgot his name) looks very similar and the men in the band have a Similar voice type (well to me they do at least).

Top Bottom