• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Episode 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Denzil22

Premium
Well, well, well.

I was really hoping to see a Tyrant in recent Resi games. And looks like the Revelations series is the go-to place for that sort of "fetish" lol.
Jack Norman
in Revelations 1, and now
Neil

The
Neil
boss fight was excellent in so many ways. The creature design itself, the environmental "puzzles" and the music complemented eachother perfectly delivering an epic closure for Episode 3's Claire segment.

Even if Ep4 will be weak, which I highly doubt, the game will still be remembered for this boss fight alone. It was just plain amazing!
I really liked this part to the best part for me was
was the end of the battel where Clair and moira where in the elevator and Neil jumps up and attacks them. How Clair attackd him with the knife to save moira was very epic and brave of her takeing something like that on and then wen thay all fell to the ground and you had to reach for the gun truly a stand out moment so far .

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Really enjoyed this chapter, loved all the puzzles! This chapter took over an hour longer to complete than the other chapters which was awesome, hopefully the next chapter will be around the same length. If so, my first playthrough will be roughly 10-11 hours. Not bad for 19.99.

I agree with Spikeyroxas in that somehow they switched Natalia's and Alex's minds. We know that she was researching immortality for Spencer from RE5 and maybe this was it, putting her mind into a younger body? Anyway, loved the tyrant fight at the end and will have to do it again and let Moira take the gun on my second playthrough.

One thing that kind of annoyed me was how stubborn Claire was about Neil. It's kind of sad that all of her friends seem to end up mutating becauss of some virus though :'(

Vexed

Hey, new member - long time Resi fan.

I have a potentially out-there theory in regards to Natalia which is probably completely wrong but here goes~

I find it very strange that in Claire's Episodes thus far, no one has mentioned Natalia's name. Moira even points it out at one point saying something along the lines of "I didn't even get to ask her name." which of course could just be a throwaway line but it got me thinking - what if the "mind meld"/"bodyswap" plan isn't going down the way it currently appears?

Like I say, this is very out-there stuff but what if "Natalia" is actually another of the Wesker Children? One for whom the experiment worked resulting in extreme longevity of life and potentially immortality? It's what Spencer and of course, Alex had been searching tirelessly for after all, and at the end of Episode 3 Alex talks about her hair growing grey and her skin sagging in a way that almost seemed to suggest the same thing SHOULD have happened to Natalia. She also called her a failure which could potentially explain why her name wasn't included in any files. If she was deemed a "failure" she'd be unlikely to appear on a list of Weskers. If, and I know it's big if, but if Natalia is as old as Alex it wouldn't exactly be difficult for her to lie convincingly to both Barry and Claire about her life, her name, and well... just about everything, essentially using them as pawns to lead them to the tower and kill Alex.

Of course another possibility could be that Natalia is simply part of a new round of Wesker children created by Alex, clones of herself maybe in order to help her attain immortality and eternal youth. All of this is just randomness I know, but it's just got me thinking of alternates to the apparent "popular" theories. And I certainly don't trust Natalia at all and I think she's either got some Wesker blood or she's already been brain-swapped with Alex by the time Barry shows up or she's just straight up Rosemary's Baby evil.

Either way I'm ridiculously excited to see what happens in the finale. My money is on Natalia being evil but totally getting away with it while Alex takes the brunt of the pain. Big reveal will be that Moira survived the last 6 months and will show up saving her Dad from certain death with the biggest Magnum she can find.

TJay

Premium
Like the previous 2 episodes, this was fantastic.

I was quite literally, on the edge of my seat the whole time. Excellent puzzles, excellent boss fights. Really good fun.

Some of the story wasn't really a surprise
Like Neil being corrupt, in fact I think I predicated on here a few months ago that somebody from TerraSave would be corrupt.
but it's still truly fantastic.

The "affected" are really great, I thought I was still going to miss traditional zombies, but these guys are freaking awesome.

There isn't enough good words in the dictionary for this game so far!

Denzil22

Premium
Like the previous 2 episodes, this was fantastic.

I was quite literally, on the edge of my seat the whole time. Excellent puzzles, excellent boss fights. Really good fun.

Some of the story wasn't really a surprise
Like Neil being corrupt, in fact I think I predicated on here a few months ago that somebody from TerraSave would be corrupt.
but it's still truly fantastic.

The "affected" are really great, I thought I was still going to miss traditional zombies, but these guys are freaking awesome.

There isn't enough good words in the dictionary for this game so far!
Glad you liked it ep3 was a good one as of the time I am writing this I have not completed ep4 so maybe that will be better. But 3 was amazing that boss fight with Neal all the factory with Claire and the old style puzzles made for a great gaming experience.

Top Bottom