• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Episode 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The teaser is out now for Episode 3.

Obvious spoilers await in this thread, but please try and use spoiler tags
[spoilr] [/spoilr] (with the e in spoiler)
for major spoilers please :)

Denzil22

Premium
I think we can say some stuff for certain about this ep we know something happens to the tower and something happens to moira looks like we might have an uroboros fight like the ones in re5

Denzil22

Premium
Episode 3 review
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/10/resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-3-review

Seems like claires chapter is the most interesting out of the two

The chapter focuses on puzzle solving
Just listened to the review but I didn't look at the screen much as I want a surprise wen I play it. From the sound of things we will get a decent puzzle something we have not had much of so far there was that small puzzle back in ep1 but that was about it. I still think Barry's part will be decent not long now but I can't wait !

jamesssxD

I can't wait to come back from class tomorrow and play it! Excited to see who the new raid mode chars are

Hope this episode is a bit longer than the last one too

TJay

Premium
Is anybody else with xbox one season pass, having issues installing this?

e_etu

Soram ~
Well that was interesting ..
Maybe Moira actually died ? and Natalia said something about re-born so maybe Moira is now Natalia and she lost her memory or Natalia is going to be Last boss fight. I bet everybody noticed how Alex was Scared when Natalia did something :O

Denzil22

Premium
I can't wait to come back from class tomorrow and play it! Excited to see who the new raid mode chars are

Hope this episode is a bit longer than the last one too
Only got chance to see a few of them but they look good so far

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well that was interesting ..
Maybe Moira actually died ? and Natalia said something about re-born so maybe Moira is now Natalia and she lost her memory or Natalia is going to be Last boss fight. I bet everybody noticed how Alex was Scared when Natalia did something :O
I think
ALEX and Natalia changed mindframes for that moment. Like she went into evil Natalia and Alex went into innocent Alex. Will be interesting to see what effects this has on Natalias helpfulness, no one ever mentions claire :(
I thought she acted out the neil scene very well. It was a really believable act on her part and the whole moria getting over her fears was done well too

e_etu

Soram ~
I think
ALEX and Natalia changed mindframes for that moment. Like she went into evil Natalia and Alex went into innocent Alex. Will be interesting to see what effects this has on Natalias helpfulness, no one ever mentions claire :(
I thought she acted out the neil scene very well. It was a really believable act on her part and the whole moria getting over her fears was done well too

That could happen too ! damn i cant believe that on next week is last ep :D
Yes i agree and thank god Polly did not die. Oh and i wonder what happened to Claire.. Natalia or Barry havent said anything about her :s

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think

Also Yuri really knows how to act as a guy that's mutating into this huge monster thing. xD Everybody's voice actors are perfect for them. A lot of people don't like Claire's new actress just because she isn't Alyson. She actually did a great job.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That could happen too ! damn i cant believe that on next week is last ep :D
Yes i agree and thank god Polly did not die. Oh and i wonder what happened to Claire.. Natalia or Barry havent said anything about her :s
also, what if Natalia knows where moira has been all along!?

sbr999

Well, well, well.

I was really hoping to see a Tyrant in recent Resi games. And looks like the Revelations series is the go-to place for that sort of "fetish" lol.
Jack Norman
in Revelations 1, and now
Neil

The
Neil
boss fight was excellent in so many ways. The creature design itself, the environmental "puzzles" and the music complemented eachother perfectly delivering an epic closure for Episode 3's Claire segment.

Even if Ep4 will be weak, which I highly doubt, the game will still be remembered for this boss fight alone. It was just plain amazing!

Krusiv

Something I noticed during the
Tyrant Neil boss
at the end of Claire's chapter:

It's possible to have Moira take Neil out instead of Claire. Ignore the QTE inputs with Claire and eventually you'll get a prompt to switch to Moira. Doing this gives you a scene of Moira shooting Neil, then you get a flashback showing why Moira doesn't like guns.

You get the information on Moira either way once Barry's chapter starts. Still, I thought this was worth mentioning. I missed it on my first playthrough because I was too busy mashing the QTE prompt.

Top Bottom